汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:前情提要
日期:2016-01-18 13:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Hannibal"
《汉尼拔》前情提要
Can you tell me what that man is doing over there?
你能告诉我那个男的站在那干什么吗?
He's some kind of special consultant for the FBI.
他好像是联调局的什么特别顾问。
I asked you to get close to the Hobbs thing.
我叫你调查霍布斯的案子。
I need to know you didn't get too close.
我要确认你没有陷入太深。
What you need is way out of dark places when Jack sends you there.
你需要的是,每当杰克派你到黑暗之地时从中走出来的方法。
Last time he sent me into a dark place, I brought something back.
上次他派我出外勤的时候,我带回了某些东西。

汉尼拔第一季

A surrogate daughter?
一个继女吗?
Abigail Hobbs is a suspect?
阿比盖尔·霍布斯是疑犯吗?
She would make the ideal bait. Wouldn't she?
她是最理想的诱饵,不是吗?
Just a second. Dad? It's for you.
等一下。爸爸,找你的。
Hello?
喂?
They know.
他们知道了。
Easy, Abigail.
放轻松,阿比盖尔。
Be patient. Wait for your shot.
耐心点,伺机开枪。
Ready? And three, two, one. Go.
准备好了吗?三二一,搬。
She was so pretty.
她曾经这么美。
She is so pretty.
她依然这么美。
Deer are supposed to be complex emotional creatures.
鹿应该是拥有丰富情感的生物

分享到
重点单词
  • surrogaten. 代理人,代用品,替身,继母
  • baitn. 饵,引诱 vt. 嘲笑,纵犬攻击,以饵引诱,放饵
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,