汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第136期:为死亡负责
日期:2016-12-07 13:31

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm going to start seeing patients again.
我还会继续给人看病
It's strange, thinking about going back to daily practice.
一想到我将恢复日常工作,我就感到不自在
Well, it's good you stepped away-- even if it was only for a few days.
有时离开一下是好事,即使只有几天时间
Patients will sit where Franklyn died.
病人会坐在富兰克林死去的地方
I will sit where I almost died, and I will offer therapy.
我会坐在自己差点死去的地方,给病人治疗
It's easy to understand why you retired after you were attacked.
现在我很能理解,为何你会在受袭后退休了
Will you ever feel comfortable returning to psychiatric work?
如果你继续心理治疗工作,会觉得自在吗
This is psychiatric work.
我现在就在做心理治疗工作

汉尼拔第一季

One patient isn't a practice.
只有一个病人不算工作
I can't help feeling responsible for what happened to Franklyn.
我总觉得自己该为富兰克林的死负责
Every person has an intrinsic responsibility for their own life, Hannibal.
人一生下来就得为自己的生命负责,汉尼拔
No one else can take on that responsibility. Not even you.
他人不能代替行使这种责任。即使你也不行
Did you take responsibility when you were attacked by your patient?
被病人袭击的时候你觉得自己有责任吗
Yes. But I don't take responsibility for his death.
有。但我不对他的死亡感到需要负责
Nor should you.
你也不该负责

分享到