汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第116期:汉尼拔的盛宴
日期:2016-10-11 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

I have a butcher who carries sow's blood.
我找屠夫取了母猪血
Centrifugate-- separate the matter from the water-- creates a transparent liquid.
用离心力将水分离出去,得到了透明的液体
Serve with tomatoes in suspension and everybody will love the sweet taste.
并在其中加入番茄调配,大家一定会爱上它的美妙滋味
Are you sure you can't stay?
你真的不能留下吗
Uh, I don't think I would be good company.
我留下会给大家扫兴的
I disagree. But before you go, what became of Mr. Sylvestri's donor?
我不这么想。你走之前我想问,西尔维斯特先生的受害者怎么样了
You saved his life.
你救了他的命
Been a long time since I used a scalpel on anything but a pencil.
我已经很久没有用过手术刀了,除了削铅笔
Why'd you stop being a surgeon?
你那时为什么不当外科医生了

汉尼拔第一季

I killed someone-- or, more accurately,I couldn't save someone.
我杀了人,或者更准确地说,我没能救活他
But it felt like killing them.
但那感觉就像是我杀了他们
You were an emergency room surgeon. It has to happen from time to time.
你是急救室外科医生。这种事难免
It happened one time too many.
太多次了
I transferred my passion for anatomy into the culinary arts.
我把对解剖的激情转移到烹饪艺术上来
I fix minds instead of bodies, and no one's died as a result of my therapy.
我修复心灵而不是身体,这样就没人会因为我的治疗而死去
I have to go. I have a date with the Chesapeake Ripper.
我得走了。我和切萨皮克开膛手有个约会
Or is that Rippers?
还是开膛手们
Devon Silvestri was harvesting organs, but not with the Ripper.
德文·西尔维斯特在收集器官,但不是和开膛手一起
There's no connection between them.
他们之间没有联系
Jack must be devastated.
杰克一定大失所望
I imagine he is. Enjoy the wine. Thank you.
我想是的。好好享用美酒吧。谢谢
Before we begin, you must all be warned: nothing here is vegetarian. Bon appetit.
晚宴开始前,大家请注意。这里没有素食者。祝好胃口。

分享到