汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:前情提要
日期:2016-03-18 14:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Hannibal"
《汉尼拔》前情提要
Garrett Jacob Hobbs didn't kill Cassie Boyle.
杀死卡西·博伊尔的不是加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯。
I know.
我知道。
Dad? It's for you.
爸爸,找你的。
I believe the as yet unidentified caller was our copycat killer.
我认为这位不明身份的来电人,正是我们的模仿犯。
I wanna go home.
我想回家。
You do this a lot?
你经常如此吗?
Go places and think about killing?
去一个地方重构杀人过程?
Too often.
太频繁了。
Abigail!
阿比盖尔!
I didn't kill that girl...
那个女孩不是我杀的…
This is not self-defense, Abigail.
这不是正当防卫,阿比盖尔,
You butchered him.
你屠杀了他。
You're the one who called the house.
打电话来家里的人是你。
If I keep your secret...
我会保守你的秘密……
And I'll keep yours.
我也会保守你的。

汉尼拔第一季

Sometimes...at night I Ieave the lights on in my little house.
有时候到了晚上,我会把屋里的灯都开着。
And...walk across the flat fields.
然后在平野中穿行而过。
When I look back from a distance, the house is like a boat on the sea.
当我从远处回头看时,屋子就好像海上的一艘船。
It's really the only time I feel safe.
只有那时我才有安全感。
You stood in the breathing silence of Garrett Jacob Hobbs' home, the very spaces he moved through.
你站在加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯寂静的家中,就在他所穿行的空间。
Tell me, Will...Did they speak to you?
告诉我,威尔他们跟你说话了吗?
With noise and clarity.
声音很大,很清晰。
You could sense his madness, like a bloodhound...I tried so hard to know Garrett Jacob Hobbs.
你能感知到他的疯狂,像只猎犬一样我竭尽全力,去了解加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯。
To see him.
去看清他。
Garrett Jacob Hobbs, FBI!
加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯,联调局!

分享到
重点单词
  • clarityn. 清楚,透明
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • unidentifiedadj. 未确认的,无法识别的,身份不明的