汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第126期:避免独处一室
日期:2016-11-09 15:32

(单词翻译:单击)

What kind of animal was it?
这是哪种动物
It might've been a raccoon.
可能是只浣熊
Might've been?
可能
Well, by the time I knocked a hole in the chimney, it climbed out the top.
我在烟囱上凿了个洞之后,它从顶上爬出去了
Well, at least it got out.
起码它没卡在里面
What are you doing out?
你出来干什么
I thought I'd come over, make some noise, shoo away any predators at your door.
我想过来看看,骚扰你一下,把你家门口的肉食动物赶走
It looks like you're making plenty of noise all by yourself.
看来你自己挺能折腾的

汉尼拔第一季

You avoided being in a room alone with me essentially since I met you.
自我们认识以来,你一直从根本上避免与我独处一室
You were smooth about it.
你做得不留痕迹
Evidently not smooth enough.
很明显还不够好
And now you're making house calls?
而现在你提供上门服务了吗
Just a drive-by on my way home. Since you're not my patient.
只是回家经过这儿。因为你不是我的病人了
No. I'm not.
是啊。我不是

分享到