汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第119期:精神变态
日期:2016-10-19 11:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Good morning. Please, come in.
早上好。请进
I have a lot of respect for you.
我非常敬仰你
Since we can't be friends, or... you're not comfortable with that,
既然我们不能成为朋友,或者说,你不喜欢这样
I found myself looking at my friends through your eyes,
我不知不觉开始透过你的眼睛来审视我的朋友们
imagining what your diagnosis might be.
想象着你会做出怎样的诊断
So you become the psychoanalyst?
你变成心理分析学家了吗
I become you.
我变成了你
Who are you psychoanalyzing?
你分析了谁
My friend Tobias. I... Googled "psychopaths", went down the checklist,
我的朋友托拜厄斯。我搜索了"精神变态",看了一览表
and I was a little surprised to see how many boxes I had checked.
我有点惊讶,发现我在表上勾了好多项

汉尼拔第一季

Why were you so curious to Google?
是什么让你好奇到要去搜索
He's been saying very dark things and then saying, "just kidding!" a lot. It started to seem kind of crazy.
他总是说一些阴暗的事,然后又说只是在开玩笑。他开始变得有点疯狂起来
Psychopaths are not crazy.
精神变态并不是疯子
They're fully aware of what they do and the consequences of those actions.
他们十分清楚自己的所作所为,也明白那些行为会导致的后果
Would you diagnose someone like Tobias as a psychopath?
你会把托拜厄斯那样的人诊断为精神变态吗
Or, uh, are you supposed to diagnose other people in front of me?
你可以在我面前诊断别人吗
Do you... would you rather just talk about me? Not at all.
还是你只想谈论我的事。无所谓
Are you bored with me?
你是不是嫌我烦了
No. This is your hour, Franklyn. We will talk about whatever you would like to talk about.
没有。这是你的看诊时间,富兰克林。你想谈天说地都行
I'd like to talk about Tobias. Perhaps you can help me analyze him.
我想谈谈托拜厄斯。也许你能帮我分析一下他
I'm not analyzing your friend; I'm analyzing your perception of him.
我不分析你的朋友。我来分析一下你对他的看法
It may help you know yourself better.
也许能帮你更好地认识自我
You could be projecting onto him what you consider to be your flaws.
你也许将自己的缺陷投射在了他的身上
Does that mean that I'm a psychopath?
意思是说我是精神变态吗
You're not a psychopath, although you may be attracted to them.
你不是精神变态,但精神变态能吸引你

分享到