汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第157期:汉尼拔的安慰
日期:2017-02-20 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Will knows, doesn't he?
威尔知道了,对吗
He knows you killed Nicholas Boyle, yes.
他知道你杀了尼古拉斯·博伊尔,是的
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
He will keep our secret.
他会保守我们的秘密
You don't know that.
你怎么能确定
He will keep it because otherwise the one good thing in his life is tainted.
他会保密的,不然他生命中唯一美好的事就会被污染
And he will lie to Jack Crawford about you just as he has lied to himself.
他会在这件事上对杰克·克劳福德撒谎,就像他欺骗自己一样
You're free, Abigail. No one will know what you did.
你自由了,阿比盖尔。没人会知道你做了什么
And no one will know the truth you're trying to avoid.
没人会知道你极力回避的事实

汉尼拔第一季

The one you cannot admit even to yourself.
那件事,你即使对自己也无法承认
I helped him. I can't hear you. I helped him.
我帮助了他。我听不清。我帮助了他。
I knew what my father was. I knew what he did. I... I knew.
我知道我父亲是什么人。我知道他做的事,我知道
I was the one who... met the girls, talked to them. Laughed and joked.
是我...见那些女孩,和她们交谈。与她们嬉戏玩闹
Found out where they lived, where they were going, when they'd be alone.
是我去问到她们的家庭地址,她们的目的地,她们何时会独处
Girls that looked just like me. They could have been my friends.
那些女孩都跟我很像。她们本可以和我成为朋友
I couldn't say no to him. I knew... I knew it was them or me.
我没法拒绝他,因为我知道...我知道不是她们就是我
I wondered when you would tell me.
我还在想你什么时候会告诉我
I'm a monster. No. I know what monsters are.
我是个怪物。不。我知道怪物是什么样的。
You're a victim. And Will and I... we're going to protect you.
你是受害者。威尔和我,我们会保护你。

分享到