汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第149期:犀利的问询
日期:2017-01-17 11:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Miss Hobbs, I want you to look at this man.
霍布斯小姐,我想让你看看这个人
Is this the same person that attacked you, Dr. Bloom, and Dr. Lecter at your home?
他是那个在你家袭击你,布鲁姆博士和莱克特医生的人吗
That's him. Good.
就是他。很好
I just have a few other questions I'd like you to answer.
我还有几个问题想问你
Have you seen this man since the night he attacked you?
在他袭击你那晚之后你见过他吗
Could you cover him up?
能把他盖起来吗
I just need you to answer the question first. Please.
我需要你先回答我的问题。好吗

汉尼拔第一季

No. I haven't seen him since h-he attacked me.
没有。在他袭击我之后,我就没见过他了
This man, Nicholas Boyle, was gutted with a hunting knife.
这个人,尼古拉斯·博伊尔,被一把猎刀开膛破肚了
You knew how to do that. Your father taught you.
你知道怎么做。你爸爸教过你
Jack, I won't be party to this. Then you can leave.
杰克,我不想参与这样的事。看不惯你可以离开
You're here by invitation, by courtesy, Dr. Bloom. Please don't interrupt me again.
我邀你来完全是出于礼貌,布鲁姆医生。请别再打断我
You think I did this?
你觉得是我杀了他
Where do you go when you escape from the hospital, Abigail?
你从医院逃出去后都去了哪里,阿比盖尔

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • courtesyn. 礼貌,好意,恩惠
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、