汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第155期:汉尼拔的欲擒故纵之计
日期:2017-02-13 12:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Abigail Hobbs killed Nick Boyle.
是阿比盖尔·霍布斯杀了尼克·博伊尔
Yes, I know. Tell me why you know.
是的,我知道。告诉我,你怎么会知道
I helped her dispose of the body.
我帮她处理了尸体
Evidently... not well enough.
很明显...你处理得不够好
Have you told Jack Crawford? No. Why not?
你告诉杰克·克劳福德了吗?没有。为什么
Because I was hoping it wasn't true.
因为我希望这不是真的
Well... now you know the truth. Do I?
好吧...现在你知道真相了。真的吗
Everything you know about that night is true, except the end.
那天晚上发生的一切都是真的,但你不知道后来的事
Nicholas Boyle attacked us.
尼古拉斯·博伊尔先袭击我们
Abigail's only crime was to defend herself, and I lied about it.
阿比盖尔只是正当防卫,我在这点上撒了谎

汉尼拔第一季

Why? You know why.
为什么?你知道原因
Because Jack Crawford would hang her for what her father's done,
杰克·克劳福德会因为她父亲的所作所为将她吊起来
and the world would burn Abigail in his place. That would be the story.
世人会与他一起,成为烧死阿比盖尔的凶手。事情会发展成那样
That would be what Freddie Lounds writes.
因为弗雷迪·劳兹会那样写
Abigail is no more a killer than you are for shooting her father, or I am for the death of Tobias Budge.
不管怎样,阿比盖尔就是凶手,就跟你射杀她父亲、我杀死托拜厄斯·巴奇一样
It isn't our place to decide. If not ours, then whose?
这事我们没资格做决定。如果我们不能做决定,又有谁可以
Who knows Abigail better than you and I? Or the burden she bears?
谁又比你我更了解阿比盖尔,以及她所背负的压力?
We are her fathers now. We have to serve her better than Garrett Jacob Hobbs.
现在,我们是她的父亲。我们要比加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯更好地照顾她
If you go to Jack, then you murder Abigail's future.
如果你去找杰克,你就毁了阿比盖尔的未来
Do I need to call my lawyer, Will?
我需要叫律师吗,威尔
We can tell no one.
我们不能告诉任何人
What we are doing here is the right thing.
我们所做的是正确的事
In time, this will be the only story any of us cares to tell.
最后,这将是我们唯一在乎的故事

分享到