汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第78期:扮演上帝的恶魔
日期:2016-06-16 14:14

(单词翻译:单击)

I've never heard anybody talk to Jack the way you talked to Jack.
我从来没见过敢像你这样和杰克说话的人
I was out of line. You were out of your mind.
是我暨越了,我看你是疯了
My ears rang like the first time I heard my mom use the F-word.
把我震得跟我第一次听我妈骂脏话一样
You okay?
你还好吧
I know it's a stupid question considering that none of us
我知道这问题很蠢,因为我们做的事不会
could possibly be OK doing what we do, but... are you OK?
让我们太好过,但是...你真的没事吗
Do I seem different?
我看起来很独特吗
You're a little different, but you've always been a little different.
你有点与众不同,但是你总和大家有点不一样
Brilliant strategy-- that way no one ever knows if something's up with you.
绝妙的想法,没人知道你在想什么
How would I know if something was up with you?
那我怎么知道你心情好不好
You wouldn't.
你不会知道的
But I would tell you if you asked me. Return the favor?
但如果你问我的话我会告诉你,你也会吗

汉尼拔第一季

Meet Roger and Marilyn Brunner.
来见见罗杰和玛里琳·布伦纳夫妇
You might recognize them from such lists as most wanted.
你可能认识他们,他们都是头号通缉犯
He likes to rape and murder, she likes to watch.
他喜欢强奸和谋杀,她喜欢在一旁观看
We got a DNA match.
我们找到了匹配的DNA
They falsified the motel registry and were driving a stolen car,
他们在旅店登记了假信息,开的车是偷的
so it took a second to identify them.
所以确认他们身份花了点时间
I wonder how long it took Angel Maker to identify them.
我想知道天使制造者花了多长时间认识他们
He didn't choose them randomly.
他不是随便选人下手的
He knows something about them.
他对他们有些了解
The murdered security guard wasn't actually a security guard.
被杀的保安其实不是名保安
He was a convicted felon.
而是被判刑的重犯
Could Angel Maker be a vigilante?
天使制造者会不会是义警呢
Well, vigilantes are pragmatic, purposeful; they don't lay down and sleep under their crimes.
义警务实,目的明确。他们不会在犯罪现场躺下睡觉
In his mind, he was doing God's work.
在他的脑海中,他在做上帝的工作
That spells vigilante.
那不就是义警嘛
Well, playing at God has other advantages. One of them... is always being alone.
扮演上帝还有其他特点,其中一个就是总是单独行动
So he makes angels out of demons.
所以他是用魔鬼的身躯创作天使
How does he know they're demons?
他怎么知道这些人是魔鬼
He doesn't have to know.
他不必知道
All he has to do is believe.
他只需相信如此就可以了

分享到
重点单词
  • randomlyadv. 任意地,随便地,胡乱地
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • felonn. 重罪人,蛇头
  • pragmaticadj. 实际的,实用主义的
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石