汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:奶酪
日期:2016-09-26 11:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Good morning. Please come in.
早上好。请进
I discovered that we are cheese folk. I saw you shopping for cheese.
我发现我们都是奶酪爱好者。我看见你去买奶酪了
I didn't say hello, because you were so uncomfortable the last time that I did.
我没打招呼,因为上次我和你打招呼你不太高兴
This city is very small.
这个城市真小啊
Yes. Jose's. Jose's has the best selection of artisanal cheeses in Baltimore, city or county.
没错,"何塞奶酪店"。那里有巴尔的摩最好的手工奶酪,全市第一
Cheese is my passion. You ever heard of Tyromancy?
我热爱奶酪。听说过"奶酪占卜"吗
Divination by cheese.
用奶酪占卜
It was my gateway to cheeses.
我对奶酪的热爱正源于此
It was like a Magic 8 Ball that you can eat.
就像是一个可以吃的魔力八号球

汉尼拔第一季

Tobias, he, um... he doesn't eat dairy.
托拜厄斯,他...他不吃乳制品
Do you desire Tobias sexually?
你对托拜厄斯有性渴望吗
No. God, no. Uh... no. Not to be defensive. I just, um...
没有,上帝啊,没有。我不是为自己辩解,我只是...
I mean, don't get me wrong. I was in a "fraternity". I-I-I tried things, you know?
别误解,我曾参加"兄弟会"。我啥都试过,知道吗
It's just not my brand.
不适合我
You care deeply about Tobias despite differences. He's your best friend, but you're not his.
你非常关心托拜厄斯。尽管有区别。你拿他当最好的朋友,他却不这样
Well, it's sad when you say it like that.
你这么描述我倒感觉难过了
You often worry about being alone?
你经常担心一个人独处吗
I worry about hurting. Being alone comes with a... a dull ache. Doesn't it?
我害怕受伤。独处会因无趣而产生苦痛。不是吗
It can.
有可能

分享到