汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:关于上帝的谈论
日期:2016-01-14 13:52

(单词翻译:单击)

When you shot Eldon Stammets, who was it that you saw?
你朝埃尔登·斯坦梅兹开枪的时候,眼中看到的是谁?
I didn't see Hobbs.
我没有看到霍布斯。
Then it's not Hobbs' ghost that's haunting you, is it?
那么缠着你的并非霍布斯的鬼魂,对吗?
It's the inevitability of there being a man so bad that killing him felt good.
是你杀了他以后,所感到的愉悦让你心怀不安。
Killing Hobbs felt just.
我杀他,感到的是公正。
Which is why you're here to prove that sprig of zest you feel is from saving Abigail, not from killing her dad.
你来这里,就是为了证明自己感受到的血脉贲张,是因为救了阿比盖尔,而非杀了她的父亲。
I didn't feel a sprig of zest when I shot Eldon Stammets.
我朝埃尔登·斯坦梅兹开枪时没感到血脉贲张。
You didn't kill Eldon Stammets.
你并没有杀了他。
I thought about it.
我倒是想过。

汉尼拔第一季

I'm still not entirely sure that wasn't my intention pulling the trigger.
我直到现在也无法确定,我扣下扳机不是因为那种冲动。
If your intention was to kill him, it's because you understand why he did the things he did.
如果你的目的是杀他,也是因为你了解他所作所为的缘由。
It's beautiful in its own way giving voice to the unmentionable.
那有一种特别的美感,给已无法发声的人回应的机会。
I should've stuck to fixing boat motors in Louisiana.
我就该留在路易斯安那当船用引擎修理工。
A boat engine is a machine, a predictable problem, easy to solve.
船用引擎只是机器是可预知的问题,很容易解决。
You fail, there's a paddle.
即使修不好。也还有桨。
Where was your paddle with Hobbs?
对于霍布斯,你的桨在哪呢?
You're supposed to be my paddle.
你本该做我的桨。
I am.
我是。
It wasn't the act of killing Hobbs that got you down, was it?
你不是因为杀了他而感到抑郁,对吗?
Did you really feel so bad because killing him felt so good?
你是真的因为杀他的感觉很好,而感到难过?
I liked killing Hobbs.
我喜欢杀他的感觉。
Killing must feel good to God too.
上帝肯定也喜欢杀人的感觉,
He does it all the time.
他时刻都在那么做。
And are we not created in his image?
我们不就是照着上帝本人做出来的吗?
That depends who you ask.
这取决于你说的是谁。
God's terrific.
上帝很强大。
He dropped a church roof on 34 of his worshippers last Wednesday night in Texas, while they sang a hymn.
他上周三晚让德克萨斯州一个教堂的屋顶掉了下来,当时教堂里有34个信徒,正在唱圣歌。
And did God feel good about that?
上帝对此感到愉悦吗?
He felt powerful.
他感到的是力量。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的
  • predictableadj. 可预知的
  • hymnn. 赞美诗,圣歌 v. 唱赞美歌
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • hauntingadj. 不易忘怀的 动词haunt的现在分词
  • zestn. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮
  • inevitabilityn. 必然性;不可逃避