汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:汉尼拔护送阿比盖尔
日期:2016-03-11 14:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Abigail Hobbs is not a killer.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯不是凶手。
But she could be the target of one.
但她可能是目标之一。
I think it's time that Abigail Hobbs left home permanently.
我想阿比盖尔·霍布斯不能留在这里了。
Doctor, would you be good enough to collect Abigail and all of her belongings and escort her out of Minnesota, please?
博士,您能不能帮助阿比盖尔收拾她的东西,并把她护送出明尼苏达州?
Not you, Will. I want you here.
威尔,你留在这里。

You...you killed my daughter!
你,你杀了我女儿!
Abigail!
阿比盖尔。
Why? Why come back?
为什么?为什么回来?
Abigail!
阿比盖尔。
Why come back here? Why come back?
为什么回来?为什么?
Stay here.
别动。

汉尼拔第一季

Abigail.
阿比盖尔。
Miss Lounds, You're on the wrong side of the police line.
劳兹女士,你应该站在警戒线外面。
I've been covering the Minnesota Shrike long before you got involved.
在你着手之前,我很早就开始报道明尼苏达伯劳鸟案件了。
I wanna help you tell your story.
我想帮你讲述你的故事。
You need me now more than ever.
你现在更需要我了。
I wanna talk to her.
我想和她聊聊。
No you don't. Go inside.
不用,进去吧。
I'm not the only one lurking about the Hobbs house peeking in windows.
我不是唯一一个藏在他家房子附近偷窥的人。
You really should monitor those police lines more carefully.
你们真该好好看住警戒线。
Have you seen a young man, mid-20s, ginger hair, Unwashed?
你有没有见过一个二十多岁的小伙子姜黄色头发,蓬乱不堪。
I'll tell you if I saw him if you tell me why it's important.
如果你告诉我原因,我就告诉你见没见过他。

分享到
重点单词
  • permanentlyadv. 永久地
  • coveringn. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款