汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第62期:谈论噩梦
日期:2016-04-26 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Tell me about your bad dreams.
跟我讲讲你的噩梦。
I had one where Marissa was sending me picture texts.
有一次我梦见玛丽莎,给我发了一条彩信。
Like crimescene photos of Nicholas Boyle. Gutted.
好像是尼古拉斯·博伊尔犯罪现场的照片。开膛破肚。
How you left him?
想到你怎么弃尸的?
Even though she's dead I'm afraid that Marissa's gonna tell everyone,
即使她已经死了,我还是害怕玛丽莎会告诉所有人,
I killed him and they'll think I'm just like my dad.
是我杀了他,人们会认为我和我爸爸一样。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Can't really talk about this in group.
在互助小组里可没法说这些。
You don't have that luxury, Abigail.
能说的话就太奢侈了,阿比盖尔。
I just have to get used to lying.
我只是还不习惯说谎。

汉尼拔第一季

You only have to lie about one thing.
你只需要对一件事说谎。
And when you're with me you don't have to lie about anything.
和我在一起,你什么谎话都不用说。
In the dream I wonder how I could live with myself.
在梦里,我怀疑我怎么能心安理得。
Knowing what I did.
明知我做过什么。
And when you're awake?
醒了之后呢?
When I'm awake I know I can live with myself.
我知道我能心安理得。
And I'll just get used to what I did.
我会习惯我所做过的事情。
Does that make me a sociopath?
听上去我很反社会吗?
No. It makes you a survivor.
不。听上去你像个幸存者。

分享到