汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:帮助迷失的阿比盖尔
日期:2016-04-20 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Good evening, Will, please come in.
晚上好,威尔,请进。
Has Christmas come early?
圣诞节提前到来了吗?
Or late?
还是延迟了?
Was for Abigail.
本来是给阿比盖尔的。
Was?
本来是?
I thought better of it, I wasn't thinking straight, I was upset when I bought it.
我改变主意了,我当时思路不清醒。买的时候我非常沮丧。
Maybe still I am.
或许现在也是。
What is it?
什么东西?
A magnifying glass.
放大镜。
Fly tying gear.
还有飞钓装备。
Teaching her how to fish, her father taught her how to hunt.
教她钓鱼,她爸爸教会了她打猎。
That's why I thought better of it.
所以我改变主意了。
Pretty paternal, Will.
很有父爱啊,威尔。
Aren't you?
你不是吗?
Yes. Our good friend Doctor Bloom has advised against taking too personal an interest in Abigail's welfare.
是。我们的好朋友布鲁姆医生,建议我们不要对阿比盖尔的保障,掺杂过多的个人情感。
Tell me, why are you so angry?
告诉我你为何如此愤怒?
I'm angry about those boys.
我在愤怒那些男孩的事。
I'm angry because I know when I find them I can't help them.
我是气就算找到了他们,也帮不了他们。
I can't-I can't give them back what they just gave away.
我无法把他们送走的东西还给他们。
Family.
他们的家。
Yeah.
是的。
We call them "the lost boys."
我们叫他们"迷失的男孩"
Abigail's lost too...
阿比盖尔也迷失了,
And perhaps it's our responsibility yours and mine to help her find her way.
或许那正是我们的责任,你和我,帮助她回归正轨。

汉尼拔第一季

I don't think I'm allowed to leave, after I climb the fence.
我觉得在我上次翻墙之后,应该不会被允许外出了。
I've made arrangements.
我已经安排好了。
You could say I'm, one of your guardians.
我可以算是,你其中一个监护人。
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
Home, my home.
家,我家。
I thought you might enjoy if I cooked for you.
或许你会喜欢我为你做饭吃。
I'll have you back before bedtime.
睡觉前我会把你送回来。
Can't I spend the night?
能在你那里过夜吗?
I don't like sleeping here, I have bad dreams.
我不喜欢住在这里,总做噩梦。
You have to sleep in your own bed.
你得在自己床上睡。
This isn't my bed.
这不是我的床。

分享到
重点单词
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮