汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:汉尼拔提供药物
日期:2016-04-28 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

It's important to know when it's time to turn the page.
知道什么时候该翻过这一页很重要。
Have you thought about applying for schools?
你想过申请学校吗?
My dad killed girls from all the schools I applied to.
我申请的所有学校里,都有我爸爸杀死的女生。
Perhaps that can wait then.
或许再等等吧。
I wanna work for the FBI.
我想为联调局工作。
I would certainly feel safer if you were in the FBI, protecting my interests.
如果你进入联调局,我感觉会安全很多,保护我的利益。
They wouldn't let me though, would they?
但他们不会要我的,对吗?
Because of what my dad did.
因为我爸爸的所作所为。
Only if they believe that's in your nature too.
除非他们认为你,也有那个潜质。
Nature versus nurture.
先天与后天。
You're not your father's daughter, not anymore.
你不是你爸爸的女儿了,不再是了。

汉尼拔第一季

What if it weren't so painful anymore, to think of him.
如果你想到他时,不再这么痛苦了呢。
My dad?
我爸爸?
Yes.
是的。
Have you ever tried Psilocybin?
你试过用裸头草碱吗(蘑菇中的致幻成分)?
Mushrooms? That's what's in the tea?
迷幻蘑菇?茶里面就是这个吗?
Yes.
是的。
There are those psychiatrists who believe altered states could be used to access traumatic memories.
一些精神学家认为,精神的变异状态能够用来唤醒人的创伤性记忆。
I have all the access to traumatic memories I need.
我记得所有的创伤性记忆。
Unlimited access.
全部记得。
Which is why we need to supplement them with positive associations.
正因如此,我们才需要用积极的联想,来对它们进行补充。
No more bad dreams, Abigail.
不会再有噩梦了,阿比盖尔。
You want me to do drugs?
你要我嗑药?
I want you to do this drug.
我要你用这种药物。
With my supervision.
在我的监护下,
Quite safe.
你很安全。
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • nurturen. 养育,照顾,教育,滋养,营养品 vt. 养育,给与
  • alteredv. 改变(alter的过去分词) adj. 改变了的;
  • supervisionn. 监督,管理
  • unlimitedadj. 无限的,不受控制的,无条件的
  • supplementn. 补充物,增刊 vt. 补充,增补