汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:探访阿比盖尔
日期:2016-01-26 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi.
你好。
I'm Alana Bloom.
我叫阿拉娜·布鲁姆。
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗?
Not medicine. I'm a psychiatrist.
并非普通医学方面,我是心理医生。
What do you specialize in?
你专修什么?
Among other things, family trauma.
其中之一是家庭创伤。
I asked the nurses if my parents were dead, and they wouldn't tell me.
我问护士我父母是不是死了,他们不肯告诉我。
Said I had to wait for you.
说我必须等你来。
I'm sorry you had to wait.
抱歉让你久等了。
I know they're dead.
我知道他们死了。
Who buried them?
谁葬了他们?
They haven't been buried.
他们还没下葬。
Don't you think they should be?
难道不该葬了他们吗?
Your mother was cremated per the instructions in her living will.
遵循你母亲生前预嘱中的要求,她是被火化的。
My dad?
我爸爸呢?
Your father is more complicated.
你父亲的情况稍复杂些。
Because he was crazy?
因为他疯了吗?
The nurses said you didn't remember.
护士说你不记得了。
I remember. I just didn't want to talk to them about it.
我记得,只是不想跟他们谈这件事。
I want to sell the house.
我想卖掉房子。
I guess it's mine now.
户主应该是我了吧。
I can use the money for college, get an apartment.
我可以用这笔钱付大学学费,再弄间公寓。

汉尼拔第一季

What are all those?
那些是什么?
I brought you some clothes.
我带了些衣服给你。
Thought a change might feel good.
换套装扮也许能换个心情。
I guessed your size, so anything you don't want, leave the tags on, I'll bring it back.
尺寸我是猜的,所以你不要的衣服就把标签留着,我会拿回去。
And I brought you some music too.
我还给你带了些歌来。
Your music?
你听的歌吗?
If there isn't anything you like, I've got a stack of iTunes gift cards.
如果你不喜欢的话,我还带了一堆iTunes礼品卡。
I-I've got a stack of gift cards.
我有很多礼品卡。
I don't...do well redeeming gift cards.
我不常兑现礼品卡。
Probably says something about you.
也许能说明你的某些个性。
Probably does.
也许吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • specializevt. 专门研究,专攻,使 ... 特殊化 vi. 专攻
  • trauman. 精神创伤,外伤
  • psychiatristn. 精神病医师,精神病学家
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,