汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第84期:开膛手
日期:2016-07-05 16:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, thanks to Freddie Lounds,
好吧,多亏了弗雷迪·劳兹
there's an unconfirmed story floating out there that the Chesapeake Ripper's already in custody.
有未经证实的传闻出现,说切萨皮克开膛手已经被逮捕了
Unconfirmed. Am I confirming?
未经证实,要我来证实吗
Fact-checking for Freddie Lounds...
为弗雷迪·劳兹核实情况
You're fact-checking for me.
你应该为我核实一下情况
I always feel a little nervous going into these places.
来这种地方我总是很紧张
Why's that?
为什么
Afraid they won't let me out. Don't worry.
害怕他们不放我出来。别担心
I won't leave you here. Yeah, not today.
我不会把你扔在那的。可能今天不会

汉尼拔第一季

Dr. Bloom just called me about you,
布鲁姆医生刚刚来电问你的事
Mr. Graham-- or should I call you Dr. Graham?
格雷厄姆先生,还是应该叫你格雷厄姆医生
I'm not a doctor. You're not FBI either.
我不是医生。你也不是联调局探员
That's a temporary identification
那只是个临时的身份
Mr. Graham teaches at the academy.
格雷厄姆先生在学院授课
Ah, a teacher. Please, gentlemen, take a seat.
是个老师啊。先生们,请坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Chilton, we're going to need to see the crime scene while it's still relatively undisturbed.
奇尔顿医生,趁着案发现场还没被破坏之前,我们需要去看看
I assure you, for something so disturbing, it is quite undisturbed.
我跟你保证,那么令人不舒服的地方没人会去破坏的
Why was a nurse left alone with a prisoner in a high-security psychiatric hospital?
在一个戒备森严的精神病院里,为什么一位护士会单独和囚犯留在一起
For the two years since he was brought here,
他被带到这里已经两年了
Gideon behaved perfectly
吉迪恩一直表现良好
and gave every appearance of cooperating with attempts at therapy.
在治疗当中的表现都是非常合作的
As dictated by our present administrator, security around him was slightly... relaxed.
根据我们现任管理员的陈述,他周围的安全措施有点,松懈
I cannot help feeling responsible myself for what happened.
发生这样的事我觉得我有一定的责任
He sat directly across from me and I had no idea what he was hiding.
他就坐在我的对面,我却完全不知道他有所隐藏
And now one of our staff is dead.
现在我们一位工作人员丧命了
I understand, Doctor.
我理解,医生
Mr. Graham's going to need to see the crime scene
格雷厄姆先生需要看一下犯罪现场
with as much privacy as you can provide.
请您给予最大的隐私保护
Oh, yes, that thing you do.
是啊,你有这个习惯
You're quite the topic of conversation in, uh, psychiatric circles, Mr. Graham.
你在精神学界算是个热门话题,格雷厄姆先生
Am I?
是吗
Uh, yes. A unique cocktail of personality disorders and neuroses that make you a highly skilled profiler.
是啊,独特的人格障碍与神经衰弱症的综合体,让你成为了技术精湛的侧写员
He's not here to be analyzed.
他不是来这被你分析的
Perhaps he should be.
或许他应该被分析
We are woefully short of material on your sort of thing, Mr. Graham.
我们对于你的那些事知晓的内容少得可怜,格雷厄姆先生
Would you mind speaking to some of the staff?
你介意跟我的一些工作人员谈谈吗
Doctor. No, no, no. Not this trip.
医生。不不,这次不用
Maybe a special visit.
改日来一个特殊访问吧
Thank you, Dr. Chilton. I'd like to see the crime scene now.
谢谢了,奇尔顿医生。我现在去看案发现场
So, Gideon was restrained?
当时吉迪恩被控制住了吗
Handcuffed.
被铐住了
He concealed a fork tine in the palm of his hand and used it to pick the lock. Where is he now?
他在手掌里藏了叉子的齿,用它开了锁。他现在在哪
In his cell.
在他的牢房里
You'll note the removal of organs and the abdominal mutilations
你们会注意到死者的器官被移除,开膛破肚
are all consistent with the Chesapeake Ripper.
这些都与切萨皮克开膛手的作案方式一致
So is the brutalization of the corpses, but that doesn't
就算尸体被残害,但不能改变
change the fact that the Ripper is still out there.
开膛手还在逍遥法外的事实
Jack, what I'm about to show you suggests otherwise.
杰克,你将看到的犯罪现场可以反驳你的观点
Dr. Chilton consulted on the case when we failed to catch the Ripper after his last series of murders.
开膛手犯下最后一系列谋杀案后我们没能抓住他,奇尔顿医生是当时的顾问

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist
  • concealedadj. 隐蔽的,隐匿的
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • relaxedadj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(
  • consistentadj. 始终如一的,一致的,坚持的
  • temporaryadj. 暂时的,临时的 n. 临时工