汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第79期:克劳福德太太的心病
日期:2016-06-20 13:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Has Jack begun to suspect?
杰克开始起疑心了吗
He's a behavioral specialist.
他是个行为分析专家
He must know you are keeping something from him.
他一定察觉到你对他隐瞒了什么事
Oh, he knows. He asked me if I was having an affair
他确实察觉到了,他问我是不是有了外遇
by reassuring me that he didn't have to ask.
他的方式是让我相信,他根本不需要问
I doubt he believes you're unfaithful.
我不相信他认为你有所不忠
And why do you doubt that?
你为何不相信
It's clear you love your husband.
因为很显然,你爱你丈夫
Women who love their husbands still find reasons to cheat on them.
深爱自己丈夫的女人也可能背着他们偷欢

汉尼拔第一季

Not you.
你不是那样的人
Still, you seem more betrayed by Jack than by your own body.
不过,你似乎被杰克背叛得更深,而非你自己的身体
I don't feel betrayed by Jack.
我没有感觉被杰克背叛
And there's no point in being mad at cancer for being cancer.
因为患了癌症而生气,也是毫无意义的
Sure there is.
当然有了
Cancer isn't cruel.
癌症并不残忍
Tiny cell wanders off from my liver, gets lost, finds its way into my lung,
我肝脏上的小细胞扩散出去,迷了路,到达我的肺部
where it's just trying to do its job and... grow a liver.
它们也只是想尽到自己的本职,重新生成一个肝脏
What it grows and where it's growing it will likely kill you.
它生成的东西和生长的地方很可能会害死你
Not likely.
不是可能
It will kill me, and no amount of blueberries or antioxidants can change that now.
是肯定会害死我,吃再多的蓝莓和抗氧化剂也无法改变那一点
But you hold Jack accountable for his inability to cure cancer.
但你认为杰克应该为他无力治愈癌症而负责
Should I have said his inability to save you? Would that be more accurate?
我是该说他无力拯救你吗?那样是不是更准确些
I am slowly shrinking, while this tiny thing grows larger every day.
我正慢慢地萎缩,而我体内那小东西却日渐长大
And yet I feel fine.
但我觉得还不错
You will feel fine-- up until the precise moment you don't.
你会一直觉得不错,直到你的身体突然垮下去的那一刻
It's a... really very dull story, though, isn't it?
真是个枯燥无味的故事,不是吗
The ending is always the same, and that same is that it ends.
结局永远是一样的,就是它会终结
So, you withdraw from your relationship with your husband,
所以,你疏远了和丈夫的关系
the man who strolled along the quays of Livorno, Italy, and called you Bella.
那个男人曾陪你走过意大利里窝那的码头,叫你贝拉

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • accurateadj. 准确的,精确的
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • dulladj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的 v. 变钝
  • preciseadj. 精确的,准确的,严格的,恰好的
  • withdrawvt. 撤回,取回,撤退 vi. 退回,撤退,走开
  • inabilityn. 无能,无力
  • reassuringadj. 可靠的;安心的;鼓气的 v. 使放心(reas