汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第154期:残忍的真相
日期:2017-02-09 11:50

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm securing my... I'm securing my legacy.
我保护了我的...我的遗产
That's one way to be remembered.
那的确让人记忆深刻
No children to tell your story. Did Joel Summers remember his father?
没有子女来讲述你的故事。乔尔·萨莫斯记得他的父亲吗?
Not anymore.
再也不会了
Did you have an affair with Eleanor Marshall before you murdered her?
杀死埃莉诺·马歇尔之前,你与她有过不正当关系吗
From your silence, I'm gonna take that as a yes.
既然你不说话,我就当你默认了
He was your son. Joel Summers. What?
他是你的儿子。乔尔·萨莫斯。什么?

汉尼拔第一季

You thought the woman you loved was having Fletcher Marshall's baby when she should've been having yours,
你以为你曾爱过的女人本应怀上你的孩子,但她却怀上了弗莱彻·马歇尔的孩子
but you got it the wrong way around.
但事实是你完全弄反了
Eleanor chose to raise him as Fletcher Marshall's child rather than yours,
是埃莉诺选择让弗莱彻·马歇尔做孩子的父亲,而没有选择你
so maybe... she saw what's in your heart.
所以也许,她早就看穿了你
You didn't secure your legacy, Mr. Wells; you murdered it.
你根本没保护好你的遗产,韦尔斯先生,你谋杀了它
In fact, your one act as a father was to destroy your son.
事实上你作为父亲所做的唯一一件事就是毁掉了你的儿子

分享到