汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:受害人家属
日期:2016-02-19 13:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Thanks again for meeting with me.
再次感谢你能来见我。
I know this hasn't been easy for you.
我知道这对你来说并不容易。
Oh yeah? How would you know?
是吗?你怎么知道的?
I've been writing about Garrettt Jacob Hobbs.
我写过关于加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯的文章。
I've spoken to the relatives of some of his other victims.
也曾采访过其他被害人的家属。
Hobbs is dead. He deserved a lot worse.
霍布斯死了。
Him and his whole family.
便宜他了,他全家都该千刀万剐。

汉尼拔第一季

There must be some small comfort knowing that justice was served.
正义得到伸张,多少能够感到一点安慰吧。
Comfort? My sister was impaled on a severed stag head, cut down the middle.
安慰?我妹妹被钉在鹿角上开膛破肚。
He pulled out her lungs while she was still breathing.
活生生的被他把肺拽出胸腔。
There's no comfort in that.
有什么值得安慰的。
I'm sorry. I am.
我感到遗憾,真的。
But you have to try not to remember her that way.
但你不该只记得她的这些记忆。
What do you want from me?
你找我有什么事?
I just thought you should know Abigail Hobbs came out of her coma.
我只是来告诉你阿比盖尔·霍布斯醒过来了。
This is where my mom died.
我妈妈就死在这里吗?
Yes.
是的。
I sort of expecting a body outline in chalk or tape.
我以为会有粉笔或胶带画出的尸体形状。
They only do that if you're still alive and taken to the hospital before they finish the crime scene.
在处理完犯罪现场之前,被害人活着被送往医院才会那样做。
Goodbye, Mom.
别了,妈妈。

分享到
重点单词
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • outlinen. 轮廓,大纲 vt. 概述,画出轮廓
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • coman. 昏迷
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适