《查莉成长日记》第1季 第134期:重在情谊嘛
日期:2014-11-25 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Well, Charlie, here we are,The Duncan sisters on my 16th birthday.
嗨,小查莉,瞧瞧我们俩,邓肯姐妹在姐姐16岁生日上录视频呢
Can you say, "happy birthday, Teddy"?
能说句"祝泰迪生日快乐"吗
No? Okay.
不行 好吧
Well, it's the thought that counts.
没事儿 重在情谊嘛
Anyway, the big news is I got my driver's license,
总之 我能拿到驾照真是太棒了
Which means I now have total freedom to go wherever I want.
这意味着我想去哪儿完全自由了
Teddy, I need you to pick up some things at the store.
泰迪 我想让你去商店买些东西回来
And while you're at it,the car needs gas.
买东西时别忘了加油
And pick up gabe just 'cause I don't wanna.
还有去接盖比 我可不想接他
Total freedom.
果然自由啊
Can you wish me good luck, Charlie?
能祝我好运吗 小查莉
It's the thought that counts.
重在情谊嘛

影视精讲



pick up 拿起,拾起
Can you pick up the apple for me?
你能帮我捡起那个苹果吗?
Teddy, I need you to pick up some things at the store.
泰迪 我想让你去商店买些东西回来

wish 用于wish后面的从句,表示与事实相反的情况,或表示将来不太可能实现的愿望
I wish I were as tall as you. 
我希望和你一样高。
He wished he hadn't said that.
他希望他没讲那样的话。
I wish it would rain tomorrow.
我希望明天下雨就好了。

分享到