情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第39期:这个就叫做试镜了
日期:2014-04-11 15:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Well, Charlie, here I am waiting for you and mom,

好啦 小查莉 现在我在这儿等你和妈妈呢

'cause mom said I have to see this, whatever this is.

因为老妈说我一定要看看这个 不管是什么

Here we come.

我们来啦

Look at you two!

哎呀 看你们两个美的

Why are you dressed like that?

你们为什么穿成这样啊

Well, we had a casting.

呃 因为我们有个角色通告

In the professional modeling business,

是专业模特事业

That's what an audition is called...

这个就叫做试镜了

A casting.

一个通告

So you're a professional model now?

那你俩现在算是专业模特了吗

Oh, don't act surprised, Teddy.

哦 别表现的太惊奇 泰迪

I think we all knew this day was coming.

我想大家都知道这一天迟早会到来的

She's a model now.

她现在是模特了

If I knew raising parents was gonna be this hard,

如果我早知道赡养父母会这么难的话

Never would've done it.

我一定会缩手不干的

But soon enough it'll be your turn

不过很快就会轮到你的责任了

So good luck, Charlie.

祝你好运啰 查莉


影视精讲

1. wait for

等候

eg. Where do I wait for the express to Edinburgh?

我到哪里等候开往爱丁堡的快车呢?

eg. We should not wait for anything except the immediate promptings of the moment.

我们不应该等待着任何事,除了即刻的瞬间的提示。

2. look at

看;考虑;着眼于

eg. The children looked at their new teacher in curiosity.

孩子们好奇地望着新老师。

eg. His girlfriend is pretty to look at.

他的女朋友长得好看。

3. raise parents

赡养父母

eg. Therefore, in addition to raise parents' parental efficacy, parenting program should also work on other related factors to ensure the quality of parents' parenting practices.

亲职教育工作者除了致力提升父母的亲职效能感外,也需注意其它相关影响因素的配合。

eg. Family is the relatives' organization based on a house and the birth-support relation of parents as well as the social unit of human to raise parents, keep spouse and breed descendants.

家庭是基于住所和父母生养关系的亲人组织,是人类养亲育后的社会单元。

分享到
重点单词
  • immediateadj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的
  • additionn. 增加,附加物,加法
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • efficacyn. 功效
  • auditionn. 听,听力,试听
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • spousen. 配偶
  • curiosityn. 好奇,好奇心
  • relatedadj. 相关的,有亲属关系的