情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第97期:旧情难忘&少年老成
日期:2014-09-09 08:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
哦,你是在开什么玩笑
Listen to spencer's latest status update.
你听听斯宾塞刚才发的状态
"just chilling at home." who cares?
“独自一人闲在家里无聊” 谁关心他啊
Apparently you do.
显然你很关心啊
Mom. No no, I do not.
母亲啊,乱说,人家才没啊
I could care less what my ex-boyfriend is up to.
我对我前男朋友的现状毫不在意
Oh, he hasn't even changed his online status yet.
看呐 他还没更改自己的状态唉
It still says "in a relationship."
上面还写着“热恋中”
He just can't let me go. - Well, maybe he forgot to change it.
他就是无法忘怀我 - 呃 这个也许是他忘记了而已
Uh, mom, how could he forget? He's online all the time.
呃 老妈 他怎么可能会忘啊 他一直都在线啊
And you know this how?
你怎么会对他如此的了解
I check his status every hour.
我每个小时就查看一次他的状态啊
Well, the important thing is you've moved on.
好吧,重要的是你已经克服了旧爱的羁绊
Gabe honey, you have a playdate this afternoon.
盖比宝贝,今天下午你有玩伴陪你玩
No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
我才没有呢 - 你有
A new family moved in down the street.
这条街上有人刚搬进来
And they have a son your age,
他们的孩子和你差不多大
So I made plans for the two of you to get together.
所以我计划了一番,这样你们可以一起玩玩
Oh, mom, let me explain where you went wrong.
哦 母亲大人啊 您犯的错容我一一道来
I'm 11. I don't have "playdates" anymore.
我已经十一岁了,已经过了过家家的年龄了
I hang.
哥老了,青春不再
His name is austin and I think he'll be a very good influence on you. He's very well-behaved.
他叫奥斯丁 我觉得他会给你树立一个很好的榜样的 他非常有修养有礼貌
You know that well-behaved and I are natural enemies.
你难道不知道我和有修养有礼貌之间是天生绝缘吗
Could you just be nice?
你就不能说话客气一点吗
Okay, be civil.
好孩子,听话
It's too late to cancel.
现在推辞为时已晚

影视精讲


let go 放手
He just can't let me go.
他就是无法忘怀我
But china's traffic bureaucrats are finding it hard to let go.
但是中国交通部门的官员发现很难将其放手。

influence on 对…有影响
Her work has had a tremendous influence on women's history.
她的作品在女性历史上具有深刻巨大的影响。
That has a formative influence on how somebody thinks about themselves in the context of society.
这将影响社会环境中人们自我认识的形成。


分享到
重点单词
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况
  • contextn. 上下文,环境,背景
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • updatev. 更新,补充最新资料 n. 更新