情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第26期:发生什么事啦
日期:2014-03-07 17:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


So then Spencer said,

然后Spencer跟我说

"Are you coming to my party tonight?"

“你今晚要不要来参加我的派对”

And inside I was like, "Waah!"

我当时心里是在大叫“哇”

But on the outside I was like, "Sure, whatevs."

但表面上我很淡定地说 “行啊 无所谓”

So then I said, "What should I bring?"

然后我问他“我应该带点什么去呢”

And he said, "Just your cute self."

他说 “打扮得漂漂亮亮就足够了”

And that time I did say, "Waah!"

那时我忍不住叫了出来 “哇”

Hi, honey.

我回来了 宝贝

Oh, hey, mom.

嘿 妈

Homework call.

在讨论功课

Sorry. Where's charlie?

抱歉 看见Charlie吗

Kitchen, with Gabe.

她跟Gabe在厨房

Charlie did it.

Charlie干的

What in the world?

发生什么事啦

Well, charlie asked for a milkshake.

Charlie想喝奶昔

Like a good big brother, I decided to make one.

身为她的好哥哥 所以我决定去弄一杯

Then she forgot to put the top on the blender.

但她忘了盖上搅拌器的盖子

So you put your baby sister in charge of an electrical appliance?

你竟然让还是个幼儿的小妹妹使用电器

And she let me down.

她太让我失望了

Teddy, get in here.

Teddy 过来

Mom, I'm on the-- wow.

妈 我在聊 喔

Gotta call you back.


回头打给你

影视精讲

1. on the outside

在外面;外部地

eg. On the outside, we criticized capitalism but on the inside, we were doing it.

在外面 我们批评资本主义 但在内 我们正在这么干。

eg. On the outside, they are one of the leaders of search and advertising on the Internet.

在外面的世界,他们是互联网搜索和广告业务的领导者之一。

2. what in the world

干什么,到底(强调语气)

eg. What in the world does that have to do with my divisor example?

那么这到底跟我的除数的例子有什么关系呢?

eg. Then I spent my first day as a freelancer wrapped in a blanket, wide-eyed and paralyzed, wondering what in the world I’d gotten myself into.

然而,真正成为自由职业者的第一天,我就把自己裹在一张毛毯里,睁大眼睛,什么也没做,就在那想着我到底把自己推进了一个什么境地。

3. ask for

请求,要求;寻找

eg. Therefore, do not ask for whom the bells tolls, it tolls for you.

所以,不要问丧钟是为谁而鸣——它就是为你而鸣。

eg. What we expressed to them is that we know they did not ask for this.

我们向他们表明的就是我们知道他们不要对这件事有什么刻意要求。

分享到
重点单词
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间