情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第101期:远在天边近在眼前
日期:2014-09-13 19:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I got your message. What's the bad news? - Jimmy's sick.
我收到你的短信了 有什么坏消息 - 吉米病倒了
Charlie sneezed on him.
查莉打了他一脸喷嚏
Now he can't make the gig this weekend.
现在他没办法在周末和我们一起演出了
Man, that's "awf-able." - Stop that!
哎呦哎 这真是不可置"惊"... - 别搞这套了
Dude, we have got to find a new bass player and fast.
兄弟,我们必须尽快找到乐队的贝斯手
But where? - I don't know.
去哪里找啊 - 我也说不好
Dad? - Hey.
老爸?- 嘿
Oh sorry.I saw it here. I couldn't resist.
哦,抱歉。我看到这些乐器后就情不自禁了
How'd you learn to do that? - When I was in high school,
你怎么会弹这些的 - 我在上高中的时候
I had my own band... the bob duncan experience.
那时我也自己组了个乐队,鲍勃邓肯体验乐队
You were in a band? How come I never knew that?
你竟然玩过乐队?怎么我一点也不知道啊
Because whenever I start a story With "when I was in high school," you zone out.
因为每当我想谈谈我以前的故事,"想当年我在高中的时候" 你就充耳不闻
I'm sorry. What?
我很抱歉 你刚才在说啥
Well, mr. D. , you are the answers to our prayers.
那个,邓肯叔,你真是我们乐队的救星
How would you like...Band meeting.
你愿意参与...乐队会议
Band meeting?
还乐队会议啊
That's not good.That's how I got thrown out Of the bob duncan experience.
大事不妙。当年我被鲍勃邓肯体验乐队开除之前,他们也开了类似的会议
Emmett, I don't want to be the loser who's in a band with his dad.
艾米特 我可不想成为和老爸在一个乐队的衰哥
A little quieter, guys.
孩子们 说话小声些
I know he's old,
我清楚他年龄不小了
But what choice do we have?
可是事到如今我们还有别的选择吗
Still hearing it.
你们说的我可听的一清二楚哦
I guess you're right.
我想你说的很有道理
Dad...Do you want to do the gig with us?
老爸,你想和我们一起参与表演吗
Yes! The experience continues!
好极了 乐队生涯继续了
I'm back!
我王者归来了
For one gig only.
就只能参与一场演出
For one gig only.
就只能参与一场演出

影视精讲


resist 抵抗,抗拒
Even former enterprise software executives can't resist the allure.
即便是前企业软件公司高管也不能抵御行业前景诱惑。
But resist the temptation to get pushed, cajoled, or charmed off your message. "
但是一定要抵抗住诱惑,不要因为被逼迫、哄诱或被别人的魅力所折服而败下阵来。”

How come 为什么,怎么会…(那样)
Then how come you have financial needs?
接下来,你现在怎么还有钱财的需要呢?
How come married women are heavier than single women?
为什么结了婚的女人比单身女人胖呢?

zone out 走神,失去意识
Because whenever I start a story With "when I was in high school," you zone out.
因为每当我想谈谈我以前的故事,"想当年我在高中的时候" 你就充耳不闻
Many overwrought workers eat junk food, drink excessive alcohol or zone out in front of the tv, he says.
他说,很多员工劳累过度了就吃垃圾食物、大量喝酒,或是在电视前昏昏沉沉。

分享到
重点单词
  • junkn. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船 vt. 丢弃
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • excessiveadj. 过多的,过分的
  • overwroughtadj. 过分劳累的,过度兴奋的,过分装饰的
  • allurev. 引诱,吸引 n. 诱惑力,吸引力
  • temptationn. 诱惑,引诱
  • enterprisen. 企业,事业,谋划,进取心
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒