情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第102期:老爸重返"17岁"
日期:2014-09-15 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Dad! Come on, let's have a look at you.
老爸 来啊 我们看看你的形象
Huh? Look at that.
怎么样 看看我
Can I pass for a teenager?
我这么打扮像青少年吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Just stay out of direct light...Or any light.
只要你不被光直射到或者照到
Is that a zit?
那不会是青春痘吧
Yep, drew that on myself.Makes me look younger, huh?
答对了,我自己化妆的。这样让我更加年轻有活力 不是吗
Ugh. Putting a lot of pressure on one little zit, dad.
老爸 青春痘可表示压力很大啊
Okay. Dad.Let's go over it one more time. - Oh, all right.
好吧,老爸.我们再过一遍 - 嗷 好吧
My name is bo. I go to north high.
我的名字叫小布 我在北中上学
And, if anybody asks, I have a bizarre medical condition.
如果有人问起的我的话 我的身体状况异于常人
That makes me look older. - Called?
让我看上去年龄偏大 - 什么病啊
Old-man-itus.
老年综合征
We're good.
很好
Oh, honey.
哦 老公
Want to go out with a teenager tonight?
今晚想和一位青少年出去疯么
Not with that zit.
有那个青春痘可不行

影视精讲


stay out of 不参与…,不插手,置身于…之外
Discuss your objectives with partners or peers. Stay out of other people's affairs.
多和同伴商讨你的目标计划,但不要插手他人的私事。
The best way to avoid heatstroke is to stay out of the sun ( or any hot confined place) and drink fluids regularly.
防止中暑最好的办法就是不要呆在太阳底下(或任何炎热狭窄的空间)并且经常饮用一些液体。

go over vt.重温
Okay. Dad.Let's go over it one more time. - Oh, all right.
好吧,老爸.我们再过一遍 - 嗷 好吧
The rest of the books have a very libertarian message as well, I'll see if I can go over them more later.
书中的其余部分也都很好地传达了自由意志主义理念,我会看看是否会在以后再来重温它们。

分享到
重点单词
  • confinedadj. 幽禁的;狭窄的;有限制的;在分娩中的 v. 限
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • bizarreadj. 奇异的,怪诞的 n. 奇异花
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压