情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第42期:真恶心
日期:2014-04-18 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Oh so I had a chat with your little friend Jo.

跟你说啊 我跟你那小朋友阿乔聊了一下哦

Did she punch you?

她打你了吗

No.

没啊

Kick you?

踢了你

No.

也没

Okay well get this turns out she has a crush on you.

好了 反过来想想吧 她对你动心了

She does? Why does she keep hitting me?

真的吗 那为何她成天要揍我啊

Well she has trouble expressing her feelings

因为她不太懂得怎么表达自己的情感

And then she gets frustrated and lashes out.

所以她觉得很挫败所以用揍你来出气

So I get punched for being a hunk?

所以我被打是因为我是个大帅哥吗

Yep that's it.

可能是吧

She really said she likes me?

她真的说了喜欢我吗

Whoa wait do you like her too?

哇等等 难不成你也喜欢她哦

Eww that's just disgusting.

唷 真恶心

Okay maybe a little.

好吧 有一点


影视精讲

1. have a chat with

与……聊天

eg. Have a chat with your child so they can express their feelings.

和孩子谈话,他们就能表达自己的感觉。

eg. Maybe Lianne can have a chat with him and he can reveal the oil spill shutdown codes.

也许丽芬妮可以和他来个相看泪眼两茫茫,让他说出关闭漏油点的密码。

2. have a crush on

迷恋…

eg. It's as simple as this: If you have a crush on a woman that you are "just friends" with, you will never have a chance to become her lover.

但是,所有这些努力都是徒劳的,因为第一次见面时她已经把你归类为普通朋友,你永远只是个朋友而已。

eg. Today, I found some pictures of the boy I have a crush on online.

今天,我搜到了一些我一直深爱的那个男孩的照片。

3. lash out

猛击;猛烈抨击;大肆挥霍

eg. Riot police fired in the air and lashed out with clubs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators.

防暴警察向空中开了枪,并猛击警棍来驱散数百名示威者。

eg. As a politician Jefferson frequently lashed out at the press.

作为一名政治家,杰斐逊曾屡次痛斥新闻媒体。

分享到
重点单词
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • dispersevt. 分散,传播,散开 vi. 分散
  • politiciann. 政治家,政客
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)
  • revealvt. 显示,透露 n. (外墙与门或窗之间的)窗侧,门