情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第25期:我要努力不笑了
日期:2014-03-05 18:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Well, Charlie, I finally got my first kiss tonight

告诉你啊 今晚我终于献出了我的初吻

And now I can't stop smiling.

现在我止不住地笑

I mean who knew that Emmett's grandpa's car

我是说谁会想到Emmett爷爷的车

Would turn out to be the most romantic place in the world?

会变成世界上最浪漫的地方呢

Okay, I'm gonna try and stop smiling.

好吧 我要努力不笑了

No, I can't do it.

不 我做不到啊

Man, look at that girl working.

伙计 看那个跳舞的小女孩

Wow. I thought we were good.

喔 我原以为我们已经跳得很好了呢

Not as good as that.

不如她跳得好啊

She's got it going on.

她让我又想跳了呵


影视精讲

1. turn out to be

结果是;原来是

eg. If Spain falls into crisis, then all current mechanisms for dealing with the crisis will turn out to be inadequate.

如果西班牙陷入危机降临,那么所有与当前的危机处理机制,会变成是不够的。

eg. If we teach them about life lesson even from beginning, they will turn out to be an adult with confidence and self-motivated.

如果我们从一开始就教给他们关于人生的课程,那么等他们长大了,将会拥有自信并善于自我激励。

2. as good as

和…几乎一样,实际上等于…

eg. After all, any regulation is only as good as the sincerity and success of its implementation.

毕竟,任何管理规定只有真诚而成功地实施,它们才是好的。

eg. The quality of ours is as good as that of any other supplier, while our prices are not high as others.

我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不像他们的那样高。

3. going on

进行,发生

eg. He now began to inkle what was going on.

他现在开始有点明白究竟在发生什么事了。

eg. Whatever you do, be observant of what is going on around you.

无论你在做什么,对于你周围所发生的一切要善于观察。

分享到
重点单词
  • inadequateadj. 不充分的,不适当的
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • implementationn. 落实,履行,安装启用
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • sincerityn. 诚实,真实,诚心诚意
  • suppliern. 供应者,供应厂商,供应国
  • regulationn. 规则,规章,管理 adj. 规定的,官方的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的