《查莉成长日记》第1季 第123期:一切又重回原轨
日期:2014-10-25 15:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Well, Charlie,we're back home from your first family vacation,Where you also went to your first wedding...
好了, 查莉。我们已经从你的第一次家庭度假中回到家了,这也是你首次参加婚礼
Yep, mom and dad renewed their vows of love.
没错 老妈和老爸正在重温他们的结婚誓言呢
Okay, who is Shirley
快交代 谁是雪莉
and why is she calling here, Bob?
还有为什么她往咱家打电话 鲍伯
I am in the phone book.
我在电话簿中找到的
Yep, as you can see,everything's pretty much back to normal.
没错,正如你看到的,所有事情都差不多回到原轨道上了
How many times have I told you?!You've gotta land the triple lutz.
我跟你说过多少次! 你要来个勒兹三周跳
You're killing me!
你杀了我得了
That's it, I quit!
好了,我退出
Where am I supposed to find another partner small enough to throw?
你让我上哪去找一个小到足够能让我扔出去的搭档
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运喽 小查莉

影视精讲


as you can see 正如你看到的
Yep, as you can see,everything's pretty much back to normal.
没错,正如你看到的,所有事情都差不多回到原轨道上了

quit 停止; 放弃斗争; 辞职
Actors and directors can quit.
演员和导演有可能退出。
If you use tobacco, ask your doctor to help you quit.
如果你有使用烟草,请咨询你的医生帮助你戒掉。

分享到