《查莉成长日记》第1季 第122期:情人和朋友的距离
日期:2014-10-23 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey. -Hi.
嘿 -嗨
That was really sweet. Well, the first part.
真是温馨,开始的那部分
Yeah, it was. Um...
是啊 嗯
Listen, Spencer,I have... I have to tell you something.
听着,斯宾塞,我要...我要和你说些事情
I really like you... -I really like you too.
我真的很喜欢你...-我也喜欢你
...Uh, but the thing is...
...呃 但问题是...
Wow, this is really hard. Um...
哇 真难说出口 嗯
I think maybe we should just be friends.
我觉着我们还是做朋友比较好
But what about all the stuff we talked about on the ski lift.
但是我们在缆车上谈的那些话
And our kiss?
还有我们的亲吻算什么
Well, you know how my mom said.
那个,你也听到我妈说的了
That every time she kisses my dad she falls in love again?
每次当她亲我爸时她又重燃爱火了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, when we kissed, I didn't feel that way.
但是当我们亲吻时,我没有那种感觉
I mean, I used to, but this time I didn't.
我是说 我以前有 但这次没有了
I'm sorry.
对不起了
Um, so what now?
呃 那现在如何是好
Friends?
做朋友

影视精讲


fall in love 坠入爱河
That every time she kisses my dad she falls in love again?
每次当她亲我爸时她又重燃爱火了
Slowly but surely she started to fall in love with him.
虽然过程缓慢,但她无疑开始爱上他了。


分享到