情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第55期:哪来的怪胎?
日期:2014-05-25 18:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


The issue is your oral book reports.
问题出在你的口头读书报告上
I work very hard on those.
我做得很努力呀
They're lifeless and dry,
你表达得很枯燥无味
and that's coming from me.
这就是我的意见
Okay, so I'll jazz them up.
那好,我可以让它更活泼一些的
Find a way to make the book come alive.
你应该找个法子让你读的书更生动起来
Put your energy into that instead of kissing up to your teacher,which I find shallow, insulting and--
专心去做 而不是来拍老师的马屁,这会让我觉得你很浅薄无礼,还有
adorable!
可爱死了
What?

Honey, come on, let's go.
甜心 好了 我们要走了
Who-- who-- who is that?
这,这,这是谁啊
Who is that?
这是哪家的小可爱啊
That's my mom and my sister Charlie.
那是我妈妈和我妹妹查莉
Aren't you the cutest baby ever?
你是不是史上最漂亮的小宝贝啊
We like to think so.
我们很愿意这样想
And you look just like your mommy.
你长的真像你妈妈呀
If you're saying I'm the cutest mommy ever,I accept.
如果你是想恭维我是史上最漂亮的妈咪,那我也接受
Teddy dear, I had no idea you had a baby sister.
泰迪亲爱的,我都不知道你还有个小妹妹呢
Teddy? Dear?
叫我泰迪?还亲爱的
Who is that?
这怪胎从哪里来的

影视精讲


jazz up v.使活泼
This party is boring, let's try and jazz it up a bit.
这个聚会太无聊了,让我们想法把它搞得活跃一点吧。
Do you want to jazz up your old products?
你想给你们的老产品添点生气吗?

instead of 取代;代替;而不是;替代
We just had soup instead of a full meal.
我们没有吃全餐,只喝了汤。
You should reason with him instead of just telling him to obey.
你应该同他讲清道理,不要只叫他听话。

insulting adj.出言不逊的,侮辱的; 无礼的
She was really insulting to me.
她对我实在粗鲁无礼。


分享到
重点单词
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • shallowadj. 浅的,薄的 n. 浅滩,浅处 v. 变浅
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的