《查莉成长日记》第1季 第125:被“惊喜”到了
日期:2014-11-05 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

P.J., what did you get Teddy for her birthday?

P.J 你打算送泰迪什么生日礼物
Birthday? - Your sister's turning 16.
生日 -你姐姐就要16岁了
We're having a surprise party for her tonight.
我们明晚给她办个惊喜派对
Well, it's working,
嗯 我看一定能惊喜到她
'cause I'm surprised.
因为我已经被惊喜到了
The party starts at 7:00.
派对7点开始
You have to get her a present,and something nice.
你得给她份礼物或准备点什么
How about...? - Not another sock puppet.
那么就送 -不许再送袜子玩偶
You have to get her something too.
你也得送她生日礼物
Whoa whoa, what did I just walk into?
噢 噢 我走错地方了吗
Mom says we have to buy Teddy a birthday present.
妈妈说我们得给泰迪买份生日礼物
What about a dog?
送条狗如何
I bet she'd like a dog.
我打赌她一定喜欢狗
I'm serious. You have to get her something.
严肃点儿 你得真的为她买点什么
What about a dog? I bet she'd like a dog.
送条狗如何 我打赌她一定喜欢狗
Gabe, is there a dog in my house?
盖比 我们家进了狗吗
Maybe.
也许吧
He followed me home, mom.
是它尾随我进的家门的 妈妈
Can we keep him?
我们能把它留下吗
No. I've told you 100 times
不行 我跟你说了无数次了
I do not want a dog in this house.
屋里不准养狗
Mom, please.
拜托了妈妈
Horsy.
马马
No, honey. It's actually a doggie.
不 宝贝儿 这是狗狗
Who just made a horsy-sized uh-oh.
它刚刚来了句马声马气的噢喔

影视精讲


a surprise party 惊喜派对
Unbeknown to her they had organized a surprise party.
他们瞒着她筹备了一个给她意外惊喜的聚会。
Do you want to throw him a surprise party?
你想给他布置一个惊喜party 吗 ?

I'm serious.严肃点儿
I'm serious, things are difficult enough as they are.
我可不是开玩笑,事情够麻烦的了.
I'm serious. You have to get her something.
严肃点儿 你得真的为她买点什么


分享到
重点单词
  • organizedv. 组织
  • sockn. 短袜 vt. 给 ... 穿短袜 n. 重击