《查莉成长日记》第1季 第112期:三十年河东三十年河西
日期:2014-10-07 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Come on, don't you want to go snowboarding?
走吧 你不想滑雪了吗
I'm doing it right now. Check this out.
我正在滑 看好了
I just broke my neck.
我刚摔断了我的脖子
Sweet.
强悍
So what are you gonna do all day?
那你这一整天都要干嘛啊
Room service!
客房服务
Does that answer your question?
这就是我的回答
Your order, sir.
您点的餐,先生
French fries, potato chips and onion rings a la mode.
薯条 炸薯片 浇上冰激凌的洋葱圈
Mr. Starkwell?
史塔科威尔先生
Gabe.
盖比
You two know each other?
你俩会认识
Mr. Starkwell was my third-grade teacher.
史塔科威尔先生是我的三年级老师
Gabe is the reason I quit teaching.
盖比是我放弃教育事业的元凶
And he's the reason I went to summer school.
他也正是我去暑期学校的原因
You went to summer school because you've got a mouth on you...
你去暑期学校的原因是你有一张...
Sir.Hey, remember me?
抱歉先生,嘿,记得我吗
Did I have you for third grade too?
你三年级的时候我也教过你吗
Yeah.We had two great years together.
是啊,我们一起度过了两年的美好时光唉
Well, looks like the foot's on the other shoe now, isn't it?
看来真是三十年东河 三十年西河啊
Don't you mean the shoe is on the other foot?
你是不是想说三十年河东 三十年河西
Your days of correcting me are over, Marvin.
你整天纠正我的日子结束了 马文
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
噢 这一定很有趣吧

影视精讲


quit 离开; 放弃
Gabe is the reason I quit teaching.
盖比是我放弃教育事业的元凶
Nanula quit the day the fortune story came out.
杂志出版当天,纳努拉从公司辞职。

the shoe is on the other foot 情况完全不同了
Now the shoe is on the other foot.
现在,形势已经完全不同了。
Suddenly, the boot is on the other foot.
突然之间,角色发生了逆转。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]