《查莉成长日记》第1季 第120期:难兄难弟
日期:2014-10-20 10:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


P.J.! -I need to borrow some money!
PJ -我要借点钱
What did you say?
你说啥
I need to borrow some money! Stop that!
我要借点钱 住口
All right, me first. -Okay.
好了 我先说 -好吧
I lost a bet and I need $200.
我打赌输了 我需要两百块
I need $300. Did you know hotels charge for room service?
我需要三百块 你知不知道客房服务是收费的
Sure, everyone knows that.
当然 地球人都知道
Did you know I'm a terrible snowboarder?
你知不知道我的滑雪技术很垃圾
Sure, everyone knows that.
当然 地球人都知道
We really should have talked earlier. -Yeah.
看来我们应该早点沟通 -没错
Man, where are we gonna find $500?
天啊 咱上哪去弄那五百块钱啊
Attention, guests, this is your last chance to sign up for the ice-dancing contest.
注意了,大家!这是您的最后机会来登记参加冰上之舞比赛
Grand prize $500.
获胜奖金五百元
That was convenient.
看来挺不错的
Just one problem... we don't know how to ice dance.
只有一个问题...我们不知道怎么在冰上跳舞
Remember this is an amateur contest.
记住 这是业余组比赛
You do not need to know how to ice dance.
你不需要知道如何在冰上跳舞

影视精讲


everyone knows that.地球人都知道
Everyone knows that a film has a script, and this script must be followed when being filmed.
大家都知道一部电影就有一个剧本,拍电影的时候就必须得照着这个剧本来拍。

sign up 跟…签订合同; 报名
Many people who sign up to facebook quickly find they have no use for it.
很多在facebook上注册的人很快就会发现,他们根本用不上它。
Attention, guests, this is your last chance to sign up for the ice-dancing contest.
注意了,大家!这是您的最后机会来登记参加冰上之舞比赛

分享到
重点单词
  • amateuradj. 业余(爱好者)的 n. 业余爱好者,外行
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿