情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第52期:为何我没得“A”
日期:2014-05-19 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


All right, class.
好了,同学们
These progress reports will let you know how you're doing in English so far,
这些成绩单会让你们知道自己在语文学习上的进步如何
and for many of you I use the word "progress" loosely.
我对你们很多同学可都是很口下留德地用了“进步”这个词哟
Please let it be an "A".Please let it be an "A".
让我得个A吧 让我得个A吧
Please let it be a "C". Please let it be a "C".
让我得个C吧 让我得个C吧
Mr. Gerkin, the fast food industry is booming and offers a bright future.
格尔金先生,对于你来说 快餐事业可谓蒸蒸日上,也有着远大前程可以期待呢
This is great.
好极了
This is terrible.
糟透了
I got a "B".
我拿了一个B耶
So did I.
我也是啊
I can't believe I got a real "B".
我都不敢相信自己得了一个真正的B
As opposed to what?
跟什么相比啊
A "D" that I have to write another "D" on top of to make it look like a "B".
本来以为是D啊,这样我只要在上面再加个D就可以让它看起来像B了
Mr. Dingwall,
丁沃尔老师
can I ask you a quick question?
我能问您一个小问题吗
You just did. Goodbye.
你已经问了 再见
No, actually it's about my grade.
不是的 我想问的是关于我的成绩
I was kind of expecting an "A".
我本来期待能得到A的
the same letter that begins the words "annoying" and "adios."
在说A啊,"A"这正好就是“烦人”这个单词的首写字母,也是“再见”的首写字母
Can you just explain to me why I got a "B"?
难道您就不能稍微解释下为什么我只得到B吗
English is my best subject.
语文可是我的最强科目啊
Although my math and science teachers would argue with that.
虽然我的数学和科学课老师可能要为此争一争
Here's another one-- aloha.
再教你个夏威夷的再见 “阿喽哈”也是A打头哦

影视精讲


a bright future 前途光明,远大前程
He expected a bright future in an export company in the booming coastal metropolis of shanghai.
他盼望在蓬勃发展的沿海大都市上海的一家出口公司拥有光明的前途。
Do you dream of a bright future?
你梦想拥有一个光明的未来吗?

As opposed to 与⋯⋯相对
Contract sales point to value of new contracts , as opposed to actual revenues.
合同销售额是指新签署的合同价值,而不是实际的营业收入。
How strange are realities as opposed to illusion!
和幻想相反,现实是多么奇怪啊!

argue with 与…争辩,争论
To argue with him is like beating the air.
和他辩论是白费气力。
If you drink with a bosom friend, a thousand cups are too few. If you argue with a man, half a sentence is too much.
酒逢知己千杯少,话不投机半句多。

分享到
重点单词
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • opposedadj. 反对的,敌对的 v. 和 ... 起冲突,反抗
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • illusionn. 幻觉,错觉,错误的信仰(或观念)