情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第58期:这下更瘆得慌了
日期:2014-06-01 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey, mom. Hey, dad.
爸妈 我回来了
Hey, how was story time at the library?
回来啦,图书馆的故事会好玩吗
It was okay. We read "Everybody Poops."
还好啦,我们读了《大家一起来便便》那本书
The title kind of gives away the ending.
基本上书名就已经把故事结尾给剧透了
Did Charlie have fun?
小查莉玩的高兴吗
I don't know. We didn't sit together.
我不知道。我没和她坐在一起
Anyway, I'm gonna be taking off again soon.
还有我马上又得出门
Going out with the moms again?
又要和师奶们一起出去逛哦
No no, I'm done with that.
不是的,我对那个已经腻了
I'm glad you're over it.
幸好你还有腻的一天
Me too.What was I thinking?
我也觉得,也不知我当时怎么想的
What do I have in common with a bunch of women in their 30s?
我和那堆三十多岁的女人能有什么好聊的啊
Mom, dad, this is Marge,the story lady from the library.
老爸老妈,这位是玛姬,是图书馆的故事奶奶
We're going to tea.
我们要一起去喝茶

影视精讲


give away 泄露; 失去
Mobile phones give away your location.
移动电话泄露您的方位。
So what can you make and give away?
如何制作并送出去你的礼物呢?

take off 起飞; (使)离开
Anyway, I'm gonna be taking off again soon.
还有我马上又得出门
My career seemed to take off very quickly.
我的事业似乎很快就起飞了。

in common 共有; 同
What do they have in common?
他们有什么共同点呢?
I darted left and saw that, according to facebook, we had over 20 friends in common.
我迅速瞄回左边,发现根据facebook的统计,我们拥有20多个共同的朋友。


分享到