情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第95期:浪子回头金不换?
日期:2014-09-05 20:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hi.

Spencer, what are you doing here?
斯宾塞 你来干什么
Can I come in? -I don't think that would be a good idea.
能先进去吗 -我觉着不能
Look, I need to talk to you.
听着 ,我需要和你谈谈
There's nothing to say. -Yes, there is.
没什么好谈的 -有谈的
I want you to know how sorry I am about what happened.
我想让你知道这整件事我是多么的对不起你
I made a huge mistake.Hanging out with Skyler was the stupidest thing I've ever done.
我犯了个大错误,和斯凯勒约会是我这辈子做过最愚蠢的事情
Teddy,You're the one I want to be with.
泰迪,你才是我的唯一
Spencer, I... look!
斯宾塞 我...听着
I know I don't deserve it,
我知道我不配
But is there any way you can forgive me?
但是有什么方法能让你原谅我吗
We can just start over?
我们重新再来可以吗
No, I can't.
不,我做不到
I just don't think I can trust you.I'm sorry.
我已经对你失去信任了,抱歉
Me too.
我也是

影视精讲


Hang out with 跟某人一起瞎混.出去玩
You still hang out with him?
你还跟他在一起?
Hanging out with Skyler was the stupidest thing I've ever done.
和斯凯勒约会是我这辈子做过最愚蠢的事情

deserve 应受; 应得; 值得
But they also recognize that other people around them deserve a lot of praise.
但他们也知道,周围的人也值得欣赏。
Do the rich deserve their wealth?
富豪配得上他们的财富吗?

start over 重新开始
We can just start over?
我们重新再来可以吗
Would you like to start over?
你想不想重头开始?

分享到
重点单词
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得