情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第77期:咱们合计合计吧
日期:2014-07-19 09:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Can you believe it, bob?
老公 你能想到这天不
Charlie's first big-girl bed.
小查莉也要有第一张床了
She's not a baby anymore.
她不是小宝宝啦 不用睡摇篮
Charlie, do you like your new bed?
查莉啊 你喜不喜欢你的新床啊
No.
不喜欢
Oh, it seems like just yesterday
哎呀呀 感觉就是昨天的事儿呢
I was complaining about giving up this room.
我好像还在抱怨要让出这房间来
Aw, you miss your old room, honey?
哟 你又怀念你的老房间啦 宝贝
Are you kidding?
你开啥玩笑呢
There's two floors between me and the boys now.
现在我的房跟兄弟们隔了足足两层楼
This room is dead to me.
我才不想这间老屋子呢
Hey, now that charlie's got her own bed,
我说啊 现在查莉有了自己的小床了
I can have a sleepover, right?
那我可以开睡衣派对了吧
Okay, how did charlie's new bed.
啥啊 怎么说着查莉有了新床
Turn into you getting a sleepover?
就冒出来你要开睡衣派对了
Let me walk you through it.
让我给你们合计合计吧
Oh, I love it when he walks us through stuff.
天呐 我最爱这小子要来给咱合计这啊那的
Every time I ask you guys for a sleepover,
每次我向你们要求开睡衣派对
You tell me I can't because there's a baby in the house.
你们都说不行 因为家里有个小宝宝
Well, dad just said she's not a baby anymore.
现在好啦 刚才老爸说她不再是小宝宝了
And he walked us through it.
你看他给咱合计好了吧
And it's my fault.
还全忽悠成我的错了
Look. If I don't have a sleepover soon,
听着 要是我再不邀请大家来家里过夜
The other kids will stop inviting me to theirs.
其他的孩子们以后也不会邀请我去了
One night of kids at our house.
只要请小孩们来呆一晚上
And we get rid of gabe for a bunch of nights.
就能日后无数夜晚把盖比这小鬼弄出家门
Take it. It's a good deal.
答应他吧 这交易太合算了
Fine, you can have your sleepover. - Yes!
好吧 你可以请大家来过夜了 - 太好了
Come here, charlie. Let's look at your new bed.
过来呀 小查莉 来看看你的新床
You'll love it!
你一定会喜欢的
No
不要
I bet you're glad you spent two hours putting that together, huh?
你一定很开心的费了两小时才组装起那玩意儿吧

影视精讲


complain about抱怨,投诉
People usually complain about having to deal with too much bureaucracy.
人们经常抱怨不得不应付太多的繁文缛节。
People complain about how children spend so much time on computer games.
人们常抱怨孩子花太多时间玩电脑游戏。

walk through 合计合计
Let me walk you through it.
让我给你们合计合计吧

get rid of 摆脱;除去;破除;除掉
You seem in rather a hurry to get rid of me.
看起来你急于想摆脱我。

分享到
重点单词
  • bureaucracyn. 官僚制度,官僚主义
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉