情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第56期:和师奶们玩得火热
日期:2014-05-29 07:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Gabe, honey,Is there something you would like to say to your father?
盖比亲爱的,你是不是有话要跟爸爸讲啊
Yeah.
是呀
Dad, I'm gonna need the whistle.
爸,那哨子我们要用
Hey, ange. What are you doing here?
哎呀,安吉,你怎么来了
It's girls' night out.
今天是女友出游夜呀
Oh, you're kidding. Tonight's not good for me.
哎呀,你开玩笑的吧。今晚我真的不方便去
Actually, I'm here to pick up p.J.
其实我是来接PJ的
What's up, girlfriend?
哟,还好吗,女同胞
Ooh ooh!
唔啦啦 唔啦啦
Are you going out with the moms?
你跟那些师奶们出去玩吗
Yeah, gonna have some appetizers,maybe do a little karaoke, just let our hair down.
对呀,去吃些小菜也可能唱唱卡拉OK什么的,尽量放松一下
Actually, Jeannie rented a chick flick,so we're gonna hang at her place.
其实,珍妮还借了言情片的碟子,所以我们决定去她家玩
A chick flick?
言情片
I'm good to go.
我一定要去看
Don't wait up.
晚上别等我了
Okay, that's just weird.
晕,这可真碜的慌
No, what's weird is that I coach those kids for half a season and--
才怪 真让人磕碜的是我都给那些孩子当了一季半教练了
Oh, let it go, Bob.
得了,看开点吧,老公

影视精讲


what's up? 你怎么了?
What's up with him?
他到底是怎么了?

wait up熬夜等候; 停下来等待别人赶上
Sorry. Don't wait up for us.
对不起了,你不用等我们了。
I try to wait up, but today was just too much.
我想熬夜等你的,可是我今天太累了。

let it go 放手吧随它去吧
Oh, let it go, Bob.
得了,看开点吧,老公
Let's just let it go.
过去的事就让它过去吧.


分享到
重点单词
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • whistlen. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声