情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第15期:你是为了我们这么做
日期:2014-02-11 18:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Girls, girls, come here. Check it out.

孩子们 孩子们 快过来 快来看

It's an old video of me.

看看我以前的录像带

Lots of videotaping in this family.

你们家录像带可真多

You guys sure do like yourselves.

你们真够自恋的啊

It's from my old glory days back at south high.

这是我曾经在南城高中的光辉岁月

No way, Mrs. D. You went to our school?

不是吧 D太太 你在我们学校念过书

No, you're going to my school.

不是 是你们在我的学校念书

Whoa whoa, there I am--

哇 哇 我出场了

The school mascot.

我扮的学校吉祥物

You were that big sheep thing?

那只大绵羊就是你吗

Not a sheep. A ram.

那不是绵羊 是只公羊

Rammy the Wammy.

威米震震羊

Here it is--

来了

My famous wammy wiggle.

我闻名遐迩的威米震震舞

Listen to the crowd. They love me.

听听那些观众们的反响 他们可喜欢我了

Well, sure.

是啊 肯定的

Everybody loves a dancing sheep.

人人都爱会跳舞的绵羊

Again,

再说一次

It's a ram. It has horns.

那是只公羊 它长着角呢

It sure looks like a lot of fun, Mom.

看起来确实很有意思 妈妈

You really think so?

你真的这么想吗

Yeah yeah.

当然了

Do you think I'd say something like that

难道你觉得我只是为了让你高兴

Just to humor you?

而故意这么说的吗

I'm so happy to hear that

我真高兴你这么说

Because they're holding mascot tryouts this week.

因为这周就要举行吉祥物选拔赛了

But, mom, you've already been wammy.

可是 妈妈 你都扮过威米了

Why would you try out again?

干嘛还要再去参加选拔呢

I'm talking about you.

我说是让你去啊

Please tell me "You" Is Ivy.

拜托告诉我"你"指的是Ivy

Think about it, Teddy.

想一想吧 Teddy

You would be the first ever second-generation wammy.

你会成为史上第一只威米二世

I've been dreaming about this since you were born.

自打你刚生下来我就梦想着这一刻了

According to the internet, sheep can have horns.

根据网上的资料 绵羊也是可以长角的

Look, I don't want to put any pressure on you.

听着 我不想给你施加任何压力

It's your decision. You do not have to do this for me.

你自己做主 你不用为了我这么做

I don't? No.

我不用吗 不用

You'll do it for us.

你是为了我们这么做的

影视精讲


1. check it out

来看看;看过来;查出来

eg. When we run our script, we notice some odd behavior relating to memory usage and need to check it out.

在运行脚本时,我们注意到一些与内存使用量相关的奇怪行为并需要将其检查出来。

eg. If that's the case, I might need to check it out and hopefully find a view in my IDE that lets me view the artifact.

如果是这种情况,我可能需要检查它,并且有希望在我的 IDE 中找到让我看到工件的一个视图。

2. try out

试验;提炼;考验

eg. I wanted to try the boat out next weekend.

我想下个周末去试一下这艘船。

eg. Some owners wish they could try out the car in a race track.

一些车主希望他们能在一条跑道上试一下那辆车。

3. put pressure on

施加压力

eg. But I’m sure as more people start using it, the competition for the next ‘big’ idea will put pressure on people to be a little more discerning about what they post.

但是我肯定当越来越多的用户开始使用这些东西时,下一个重要创新的竞争将会对人们施加压力,迫使他们对自己发布的内容更加关心。

eg. If we destroy what we have left, it would put pressure on any other countries that might have it and want to fool around with it that this would be regarded as a crime against humanity.

如果我们破坏了它,我们的后果是什么,它会对任何其他国家造成压力,它可能会入侵和它可能到处闲逛,这就是对人类的犯罪。

分享到
重点单词
  • artifactn. 人工制品,典型产物
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • discerningadj. 有见识的
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • humanityn. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲