《查莉成长日记》第1季 第113:疯狂的“预言”一个个成真!
日期:2014-10-09 16:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What? Oh no. I brought two left boots by mistake.
什么?噢,惨了,我带来了两只左脚的靴子了
Wait... two left feet.
等等...两只左脚
Huh, that's weird. -What's weird?
哼 真是怪异 -哪怪异了
Well, I met this psychic in the lobby.
是这样的 今天我在大厅里遇见了个巫师
And she made some crazy predictions.But one of them just kind of came true.
然后她说了一些疯狂的预言,而且好像其中一个真的发生了
I went to a psychic once. She was dead on about me,Said I was gonna be famous.But that hasn't come true.
我也曾遇见过一个巫师,非要给我算命,说我将来会大红大紫,但是没实现
Yet.
目前为止
But mine was crazy.She said I'd come face to face with the love of my life.
但我这个巫师更疯狂,她说我将遇到人生中的真爱
Well, it could happen, Teddy.Mount bliss is a magical place.
其实很可能发生的,泰迪。幸福小山丘可是个魔幻圣地
Well, don't get too excited.She also said there would be a bear in my room.
是吗,别高兴的太早。她还说这间房里会有只熊
Oh! Run for your lives!
噢 快逃命吧
Okay, that's just weird.
好吧 太诡异了
Really? I thought it was kinda cute.
是吗 我觉着挺可爱的
All right, we'll go take it back.
好吧 我们去换回来

影视精讲


predictions 预言,预言的事物
Predictions make for better copy, but not always smarter copy.
能做出预测固然显得高明,但有时未必是明智之举。
I am very reluctant to make predictions.
我不愿意做一个预言家。

come true 实现,成真; 应验
The jobless can only hope such predictions come true.
失业者们只能寄希望于这个预测可以实现。
It was like a dream come true.
这是一个被实现的梦。

分享到
重点单词
  • blissn. 福佑,天赐的福
  • reluctantadj. 不情愿的,勉强的
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的