情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第32期:我要用重型武器了,对,就是老妈
日期:2014-03-21 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Check it out, Charlie.

看看这个呀 小Charlie

Here's our old treehouse.

这就是我们的老树屋

Oh, look. Here's your old tea party set

快看 这是那套旧的喝茶游戏道具

And all our board games.

还有我们以前下的棋

Oh! Wait... And look at this.

呀 等等 快瞧瞧这个

These are the Chinese handcuffs

那些东西叫做中国指套

That pj always used to get stuck in.

PJ小时候经常把手指卡在里面

Uh... A little help?

喂 帮帮我好吗

Oh! Baby booboo!

哦 波波宝宝

Oh my goodness, I thought I lost her.

我的天哪 我还以为我把她弄丢了呢

It's been so many years.

都过去好多年了

And those years have not been kind.

看来她经历了苦难的年月啊

Yeah, I remember. I used to come up here

对了 我想起来了 以前我总是在这儿玩过家家

And pretend booboo was a real baby.

假装波波是个真宝宝

I was a very good mother, huh?

我是个特别棒的小妈妈 不是吗

Until you left your baby in a treehouse for 10 years.

直到你把你的宝宝丢在树屋里 一丢就是十年

Oh, whoa, look!

咦 看这儿

Here's something you carved into the wall.

你在这墙上刻了什么字

"P.J. hearts P.B." Who's P.B.?

PJ爱PB 谁是PB啊

Peanut butter.

花生酱呀

It was a simpler time.

那可是纯真年代啊

You know what stinks?

你知道最糟是什么事嘛

When they premix it with the jelly.

嗯 当他们往里面加了果冻之后

No, it stinks that Charlie's never gonna

不是啊 最糟就是小Charlie再也不能

get to use this treehouse.

到这个树屋上来玩了

She'd probably love it up here.

她很可能会爱上这里的呀

Hey, kids! Come on down now!

喂 孩子们 快下来吧

P.J., we have to save this place for Charlie.

PJ 我们要为Charlie挽救这个地方

Well, I wish we could, but Dad made a deal.

好吧 我也希望可以 但老爸做了个交易

Yeah well, deals are made to be broken.

那又怎样 交易就是用来打破的

Right!

说的对

The golden rule!

黄金守则啊

Hey, kids! Hey, Dad!

喂 孩子们 嗯 老爸

We changed our minds. We don't want to lose the treehouse after all.

我们改变主意了 我们一点也不想失去这个小树屋

It's too late. I already shook hands on it.

太迟了 我都已经和别人说定了

Well, can we at least talk about this?

难道我们就不能再商量一下么

Yeah, maybe take a family vote?

对啊 也许我们应该进行家庭投票表决

This isn't a democracy, guys.

家庭又不是民主政体啥的 伙计们

And by the way, even if it was,

而且就算是你想那样做

The guy with the chainsaw

手上持家伙的人

Always wins.

一定总是能赢的

Come on. Come on down.

够了 快下来吧

No!

不要

No?

竟敢不要

No, we're not leaving.

就是不要 我们才不会离开呢

Yeah! We're staying right here.

是的 我们要守在这里保卫它

We're fighting the power!

我们要向霸权开战

Get down here now or you're grounded!

马上给我下来 否则就关你们禁闭

You can't ground someone who's not actually on the ground.

当人家根本没有呆在地面上的时候 你是不能关他禁闭的

Yeah! Right on, P.J. Fight the power!

对 PJ说的好 向霸权开战

You know what?

告诉你们吧 小鬼

Good luck fighting the power saw!

试试看来向大锯子开战好了

You're coming down one way or another!

无论怎样 你们总之是要乖乖下来的

No, we are not, okay? We have history on our side!

不 我们不会下去 历史上有我们学习的榜样

We are going to protest peacefully

我们将要进行“非暴力不合作运动”

Like gandhi and martin luther king.

就像甘地和马丁·路德·金一样

He had a dream.

他有一个梦想是么

Yeah well, I got a dream too, Teddy...

那我也有一个梦想

To get some sleep!

Teddy我想睡个好觉

You're not scaring us.

你是不会吓住我们的

No! We laugh at you!

对 我们会蔑笑你的

All right, you know what?

好吧 知道不 小鬼们

I'm done messing around. I'm bringing out the big guns.

我受够这一团糟了 我要启用重型武器了

That's right... Mom!

对 就是请出你们的老妈

You go get Mom.

尽管去叫呀

Yeah, she doesn't scare us!

就是 她也吓不倒我们的

This is bad, he's getting Mom.

不妙啊 他要去请出老妈了

Lock her up.

快关上 别让她上来


影视精讲

1. board game

棋盘游戏

eg. It is by far the most successful and most popular of all the AI techniques in the history of board game programming.

在棋盘游戏程序历史中,它是所有人工智能技术中最为成功和广受欢迎的一项。

eg. There is a line of Angry Birds soft toys, Mattel is working on a board game and before long there will be a cartoon series, and, if all goes well, a film.

这是愤怒的小鸟毛绒玩具的路线,美泰正在致力于一款棋盘游戏,而且不久将会有卡通系列,如果一切顺利的话,会有一部电影。

2. get stuck in

陷入了…;加紧进行;全神贯注吃饭或工作

eg. As it stands, commuters in clogged cities like Moscow and Mexico City sometimes get stuck in traffic for hours on end.

目前,在诸如莫斯科或者墨西哥这些拥堵的城市里的通勤者们经常在交通中被困数个小时。

eg. The solution is actually quite simple, but the guys that get stuck in this infamous "friend zone" just have no idea what to do!

解决的办法其实很简单,但是小伙子们在臭名昭著的“朋友圈”里困扰着,他们不知道该做什么!

3. make a deal

成交;达成交易

eg. Together we decide what is fair and we make a deal.

大家共同决定怎么做才公平并达成交易。

eg. We are glad to hear your news and consider any suggestion to make a deal carefully.

我们会很高兴地听到你方消息,并慎重考虑能达成交易的任何建议。

4. laugh at

嘲笑;因…而发笑

eg. The students laughed at the funny story.

听了那个有趣的故事,学生们都笑了起来。

eg. In his childhood,he learned how to laugh at difficulties.

在童年时,他学会了如何漠视困难。

5. mess around

浪费时间;一片狼籍;弄混

eg. We were just messing around playing with paint.

我们瞎混时间,玩玩油彩。

eg. "Don't be stupid," Max snapped. "You don't want to go messing around with bears."

“别傻了,”马克斯厉声说。“你不会去跟熊斗着玩儿吧。”

分享到
重点单词
  • groundedadj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground
  • protestn. 抗议,反对,声明 v. 抗议,反对,申明
  • infamousadj. 无耻的,臭名昭著的
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • cartoonn. 动画片,漫画 vt. 为 ... 画漫画
  • handcuffsn. 手铐
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家