情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第51期:白食不吃白不吃
日期:2014-05-14 10:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey, mom, Charlie and I have to work a double tomorrow.
老妈,查莉明天要和我一起去上班
What? Why do you keep taking Charlie to work?
怎么搞的?你干嘛一直要带着查莉出去上班呢
Because I love her.
因为我爱她啊
Nobody?
没人去吗
May I help you?
有什么需要吗?
I just wanted to drop off this casserole.
我就是想拿这盘菜给你
Excuse me?
请问为啥
Well, with P.J.'s mom being in the hospital. And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own--
那个因为PJ的妈妈在住院,他几乎要独自抚养着小查莉
It's just so sad.
真是太感伤了
You think--
啊,你以为
Gosh, that smells good.
天,闻起来真香啊
It is sad.
确实很感伤啊
I find when people are in need-- - Thank you.
我觉得当人们在需要时 -多谢你了
Kids, dinner's ready.
孩子们,晚饭有了

影视精讲


drop off 送下车;送到
I just wanted to drop off this casserole.
我就是想拿这盘菜给你

raise 养育
Well, with P.J.'s mom being in the hospital. And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own--
那个因为PJ的妈妈在住院,他几乎要独自抚养着小查莉
My mother was an amazing woman. She raised four of us kids virtually singlehandedly.
我的母亲是位了不起的女性。她几乎是一个人把我们4个孩子带大的。

in need 急需;在危急中;有需要的;在危难中
A friend in need is a friend in deed.
患难见真情。
Deeds are better than words when people are in need of help.
当别人需要帮助时,行动胜于语言。

分享到