情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第41期:从我面前消失
日期:2014-04-17 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


What are you doing here?

你跑来干什么

Brought you lunch.

给你带午饭来啦

I already have my lunch.

我的午饭自己带着呢

Well give this to the nerdy kid

那好啊 把这送给帮你做功课的

who does your homework... yay!

书呆子孩子好了 真棒

Hey, Gabe.

喂 盖比

Hi Jo.

好啊 阿乔

Where do you think you're going?

你还想跑去哪里啊

That's Jo?

那个就是阿乔吗

Gotta go.

我得走了

You're the kid who's been pounding my brother?

你就是那个经常痛揍我弟弟的小鬼吗

But you're a girl.

可你是个小女孩啊

Yes and that's a chair. And that's a book.

是又怎样 这是椅子 那是书

Are we done now?

我们学完了没

Have a seat Jo. You and me are gonna have a little talk.

坐下吧 阿乔 咱俩稍微谈一谈

Okay.

行吧

Jo I'm here because I'm not happy.

阿乔啊 我来这里是因为我觉得很不高兴

And do you know why I'm not happy?

你知道我为什么不高兴吗

No but I bet you're gonna tell me.

不知道 不过我很肯定你会告诉我

Oh yes. I'm not happy

哦是的 我不高兴是因为

Because you've been bullying my brother.

你总是欺负我的弟弟

He's a boy so he can't hit back.

因为他是“好男不跟女斗”

But I'm not a boy.

但我可不是小男生

You don't scare me.

我才不怕你呢

Really? Well

当真么 那好

Do I scare you now?

你现在害怕了吗

No.

才不

Fair enough.

行啊

How about now?

那再看看这个

I can do that with pens.

我能轻而易举折断一捆钢笔

Okay I want you to leave my brother alone

总之我要你别再惹我弟弟

Or the next thing that gets snapped will be you.

不然下次要被喀嚓的就是你自己了

Now get out of my face.

现在滚远点吧

Does Gabe ever talk about me?

盖比有没有提到我呀

Ever since you gave him that fat lip

自从你揍得他变成香肠嘴以后

He's had trouble talking about anyone.

他根本没办法说一个字的

Does he have a girlfriend?

那他有女朋友吗

No and why would you...?

没有 你为什么要问

Wait a minute. Do you like Gabe?

等下 你是不是喜欢上盖比了

Eww that's disgusting.

唷 真恶心

Okay maybe a little.

好吧 一丁点


影视精讲

1. have a seat

坐下;就坐

eg. You are quick to have a seat on the cushion because you feel so tired and drained from all that is going on in the World.

你很快落座下来,因为你感觉到因世界上所发生的一切给你带来的疲惫和无力是如此沉重。

eg. Every so often I take the metro down to Dupont Circle, walk into the old diner and have a seat on one of the orange stools.

现在,我偶尔会坐地铁到华盛顿的杜邦环岛,走进那间老旧的餐馆,找一张橙色的塑料椅子坐下。

2. leave alone

让…一个人呆着;撇下…一个人:;不理会;不管;别碰;别惹;不打扰:

eg. They leave their daughter alone in the house on weekdays.

平时他们把女儿独自留在家中。

eg. The committe left alone his proposal.

委员会不理会他的建议。

3. Get out of my face

从我面前消失

eg. You make me sick! . You're a jerk. Get out of my face.

你让我恶心!。你是个混蛋。从我面前消失。

eg. Get out of my face. Who do you think you are? It's none of your business.

滚开。你以为你自己是什么东西?这事与你毫不相干。

分享到
重点单词
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • circlen. 圈子,圆周,循环 v. 环绕,盘旋,包围