情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第59期:不是所有人都喜欢你
日期:2014-06-02 17:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Mr. Dingwall.
丁沃尔老师
Yes?
什么事
I just wanted to say thank you for my "A".
我只想谢谢你给了我A
You earned it, for creativity,imagination and style. Nicely done.
你应得的,因为你表现出了创造力想象力和独特风格,做的不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Now pretend that bell was a fire alarm and the flames are upon us.
现在你就当那铃声是火警,已经火烧眉毛了,你就赶紧冲出去吧
Just one more thing.
就一句话
You know, I had this crazy idea that the reason you were being so tough on me was because you didn't like me.
你知道吗,我有个傻不拉叽的想法,你对我这么严格是不是因为你不喜欢我啊
It's crazy, right?
我想的挺傻的,对吧
Because obviously you like me, right?
因为你肯定喜欢我的,对吧
Teddy,not everyone in your life is going to like you,and the reason may have nothing to do with you.
泰迪啊你的人生中不可能遇见谁都一定会喜欢你,而原因也不一定和你自己有关
Doesn't mean you've failed.
这并不意味着你做人失败
Just means you're human. Okay?
只是表明你是个人,懂吗
Okay.
懂了
But, you know, you never actually said if you like me--okay.
可是你从来没真正说过喜欢我。我走就是
Okay, if you like me, don't say a word.
好啦 要是您喜欢我 就什么也别说就行了
Goodbye.
再见
Ugh!
天杀的

影视精讲


earn 获得; 挣得
Nowadays it is very easy to earn a living.
现今谋生很容易。
Even one minute's lateness would earn a stern rebuke.
哪怕迟到一分钟也将受到严厉的斥责。

be tough on 是艰难的,严格对待
It's got to be tough on him, right?
他的事情有点棘手,是吗?
Even being tough on new chief executives is not proving easy, however.
然而,即便是严苛对待新任主管也并不容易。

have nothing to do with 与 ... 无关
I'll have nothing to do with him from now on.
从今以后,我跟他一刀两断。
They advised me to have nothing to do with him.
他们劝我不要和他有什么联系。



分享到
重点单词
  • creativityn. 创造力,创造
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • rebukev. 斥责,指责,阻止 n. 指责,谴责,非难