情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第85期:我也曾历经花季少女
日期:2014-08-15 08:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Oh, Teddy honey, I almost forgot.
泰迪宝贝 我差点忘了
I'm gonna need you to watch Charlie after school.
今天想让你放学后照看一下查莉
I have a dentist's appointment.
我要去看牙医
No, I can't watch Charlie. I have plans.
不行 我有别的计划不能看着查莉
I was gonna go surprise Spencer at work.
我要去斯宾塞上班时给他个惊喜探班
Teddy, I've had a temporary crown.
泰迪 我镶了个假牙在嘴巴里
Since I was pregnant.
自从我怀孕时就有了
With you.
是怀上你的时候
Mom, mom, mom, Charlie's been driving Spencer and I apart.
妈妈 妈妈 查莉想拆散我和斯宾塞啊
And if I don't go see him today,
要是今天我不能去见他
Our entire relationship might be at stake.
我俩的关系就摇摇欲坠了
Whoa. Okay, calm down here.
噢喲 得了 你冷靜先
I was a teenager once. I know what you're going through.
我也曾经历过花季少女 我很了解你的心路
And I'm gonna say to you exactly
所以我要把当年我遇到这种事时
what my mom said to me in times like this...
我老妈说过的话 原封不动送给你
Get over it.
忘掉算数
That's so unfair.
这太不公平啊
"Deal with it," She said to me.
她回答说 "自己忍着去"
You're ruining my life.
你毁了我的生活
I said to her.
我也这样对她说的
Now I could give you the rest of the conversation,
我现在是可以继续告诉你之后的谈话内容
But let's just cut to the chase... you're babysitting.
不过还是省省事吧 反正你必须要照看她
Strangling me is not gonna help.
就算你想掐死我也没用

影视精讲


drive apart 拆散
But will simon drive them apart?
但simon会叫他们分开吗?
Mom, mom, mom, Charlie's been driving Spencer and I apart.
妈妈妈妈,查莉想拆散我和斯宾塞啊

at stake 濒于险境,处于成败关头
There is too much good at stake.
有太多的危如累卵之险。
Ministers insist they are fully aware that their credibility is at stake.
部长们坚持他们充分意识到他们的信誉攸关大局。

calm down (使)平静,镇静,安静
I find it increasingly difficult to calm down.
我发现自己越来越难平静下来。
By contrast, the china salt scare took far longer to calm down.
相比之下,中国的抢盐风潮花了很长时间才平息下来。


分享到
重点单词
  • temporaryadj. 暂时的,临时的 n. 临时工
  • credibilityn. 可信,确实性,可靠
  • contrastn. 差别,对比,对照物 v. 对比,成对照 [计算机]
  • dentistn. 牙科医生
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑