情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第4期:别带男朋友回家
日期:2013-12-27 15:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So that's how dad got my first kiss

这就是爸爸怎么抢走本属于我的初吻的

And how you flew for the first time.

你也第一次体验到了飞翔的感觉

But the good news is--

但是好消息是

Nah, there is no good news.

算了 根本没有好消息

I take that back! It's a text from spencer!

我收回刚才那句话 Spencer给我发短信了

He wants to hang out with me tomorrow night

他约我明天一起出去

At his house!

去他家

Oh! I've gotta go wash your puke out of my jacket.

哦 我要去洗你吐在我衣服上的脏东西了

Oh, and, uh, one more thing--

哦 对了 还有一件事

When you're my age and you meet a cute boy,

当你到了我这个年龄 遇到一个帅哥的话

Do not, under any circumstances,

在任何情况下都不要 千万不要

ever ever bring him home.

把他带回家来

Cause if you do, well--

因为如果你这么做的话 那么

Good luck, Charlie.

祝你好运 Charlie

影视精讲


1. for the first time 首次;第一次

eg Here, for the first time, he tells all.

在这里,他首次披露了全部经过。

2. take back 拿回;撤消

Take back what you said about Jeremy!

收回你说的有关杰里米的话!

3. hang out 挂出;闲逛

eg I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my laundry out.

我担心不能把洗的衣服晾到外面去。

分享到