情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第68期:老娘太牛了
日期:2014-06-26 17:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Gabe honey, come here.
盖比宝贝 过来这边
I want to show you something very exciting from mommy's past.
给你看看妈妈以前的风光时刻
Teddy told me if I ever heard those words, I should just keep walking.
老姐告诉过我只要听到那种话,应该直接忽视走掉
Park it.
给我留在这儿
Now in preparation for our television appearance, I'm studying some of my previous broadcast work.
我现在是为了上电视前的准备功课,先翻出以前的我以前做的传播节目来研究一下
I used to be a reporter. For the southwest Denver community college action news team. We reached dozens of viewers all across the country.
想当年老娘也是记者一名,是西南丹佛社区学院的时事新闻组成员,在全国都有我们成打的观众群呢。
This is one of my hardest-hitting pieces.
现在放的这个是我最有力的报道之一
In my hand I'm holding. Something new to our campus... A cell phone.
在我手里拿着的这个东西,是我们校园中首次登场的。。。手机
"Cell" Is short for "Cellular"
就是移动电话的简称
Believe it or not, You can use this phone wherever you go.
信不信由你,你可以随处带着这个电话到处跑
I know it sounds crazy, But as Paula abdul would say, "I'm tellin' ya straight up."
我知道这听上去很无稽,不过正如宝拉?阿布杜会说的“我是实话实说”
It was good. It was really good.
真是不错 老娘太牛了

影视精讲


Park it.
给我留在这儿

short for 简称
Is toby short for something?
托比是什么的简称吗?
"Cell" Is short for "Cellular"
就是移动电话的简称

Believe it or not 信不信由你
That's normal, believe it or not.
那很正常,信不信由你。
Believe it or not, he was here yesterday as large as life.
信不信由你,他昨天确确实实是在这儿。

分享到
重点单词
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • cellularadj. 细胞的,松织的 n. 手机
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落