情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第109:朋友妻“不客气”
日期:2014-09-30 19:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hello there. - Oh, hi.
你好 - 哦 嗨
It's P.J., right? - That's right.
你是PJ对吧 - 没错
So how are you liking south high?
那个 你觉得这所高中怎么样
Oh, everyone is so nice.
哦 大家都对我很好
Some more nice than others.
有的人对我特别好
That's... Nice.
这样,很好啊
Uh, I hope you don't think I'm being too forward,
呃,我希望你不要认为我太突兀
But I find you very intriguing.
我觉得你魅力十足
I find you standing very close now.
我觉得你现在离我貌似太近了
This is my number. I hope you'll use it.
这是我的手机号码 有空打给我哟
Don't you already have a boyfriend?
你不是有男朋友了吗
No, but I'm hoping to. Ciao.
没啊,不过我正希望有, 再见
Ciao?
什么意思
Oh, no, she already has a nickname for me.
哦 不会吧 她都开始跟我起小名了

影视精讲


intriguing 吸引人的;有趣的
It gave me an intriguing window into the way people live.
这为我提供了一个了解人们的生活方式的有趣窗口。
The bigger picture is more intriguing.
图片越大就越吸引人。

nickname 绰号; 昵称
We often call him by his nickname.
我们经常叫他的绰号。
Jess is just my nickname - my real name is Jessica.
杰西只是我的昵称,我的真名是杰西卡。

分享到